1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do we grow the BFBC2 server?

Discussion in 'Game Server' started by Zimtok5, 22 Oct 2010.

1. Zimtok5

Zimtok5 Community Lead, SPIDER

All,

I'm a big fan of CustomPC and have been reading it for years.

As the games market stagnates a little bit in the run up to the Christmas period, I've noticed the CustomPC Battlefield: Bad Company 2 server is a bit empty at times.

I am running a weekly Battlefield event with a casual gaming community called SPIDER and we often jump onto the CustomPC server (I like giving back a little by populating the server!)

If the server admins like having more people on regularly, we'll keep targeting your server and fill it up each Friday.

http://www.spidergaming.org/

Tonight is one of those nights, so I wanted to let it be known here in case other readers want to join us at 8 PM tonight. We are not a clan, we are not hardcore, but we are always in the mood for some great community gaming.

Until tonight, happy gaming!

Cheers,

Zimtok5 (Brad)

2. brave758

brave758 Minimodder

Just to bump the post. I found its dead, how about we sort out a few more nights on there

3. deathbringer67

deathbringer67 What's a Dremel?

I play BFBC2 most nights ill jump on there tonight, untill vietnam starts up that is, hmm A BFBC 2 vietnam server.

4. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

is this still going on? plans to renew for vietnam? reader's night for vietnam?

the problem i have with CPC BFBC2 server is that it always goes back to that 5 stage jungle map. i hate that map due to so many trees and so many trees with guns.

if Rogan can make it default to Heavy Metal conquest, or Arica Harbour rush. ones with a lot of vehicles for both sides, it will be more fun to mess about before the server fills up. i've raised this multiple times in in-game chat, but has gone unnoticed probably because no one reads it outside of the server.

5. brave758

brave758 Minimodder

I have found it a good place to get some practice in though need more levels with helis and thats what i really suck at.

6. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

Can do Vietnam on the server when it's released, if you like.

I'm not too good with BFBC2, PM me details or I'll give you admin access and you can set it up yourself. :)

7. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

it's sad that's it's barely used, it's on my favourites but I'm yet to see anyone in there at all.

8. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

i won't mind being the admin for BFBC2 server. i've done it for a while on Aria forums community run server, before interest ran out on the game.

PM sending......

9. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

I'd say more readers nights and more often, like every saterday night at 6pm or whatever works for everyone. I'd love to play with more bit-techer but no one is on ever