1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows 3DMark 11 full screen problem?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ravenheart, 24 Dec 2010.

1. Ravenheart

Ravenheart What's a Dremel?

Anyone else not able to run it in full screen or at all?

Errors I'm getting are these, not running in full screen, system info not showing, black screens (causing no choice but to press reset button!) I'm running (trying to run it) on a brand new GTX 470 on Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit, driver version 260.99.

On a side note, 3DMark 05, 06 and Vantage all work with no problems whatsoever.

2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

It needs patching up a fair bit tbh. It doesn't even finish a complete run through on my rig.

3. Ravenheart

Oh that's not good,

I've even installed the 1st (and only) patch for it but it still won't run.

Oh well looks like a good wait until they fix it, seems nobody/no companies can release anything these days without something being fatally flawed!

4. philheckler

philheckler Used to be a pc enthusiast

3D mark 11 has big probs - if you run sli and suddenly start sseing huge graphical corruptioin / artefcacts in 3d mark vantage ,fear not ! your cards are not broken - installing 3dmark 11 after vantage breaks vantage (something to do with the sysinfo file)

5. Ravenheart

I'm only running a single GTX 470 no SLI here, and strange you say Vantage 'breaks' after installing 3DMark 11 because I read that as well, but Vantage still works here without me having to reinstall it with no corruption etc.