1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming The Games of 2011

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 7 Jan 2011.

1. Kakeshoma

Kakeshoma What's a Dremel?

1. Battlefield 3
    2. Crysis 2
    3. Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad
    4. Op. Flashpoint Red River
    5. Dirt 3

I'm more worried about Red River, but I really want it to succeed...
    Dirt 3 looks to be quite different and much better than the previous games in the Dirt series, looking forward to it.

2. Vadoff

Vadoff What's a Dremel?

Dota 2 for Steam is the biggest game for me for 2011. It's going to be huge, and will probably have more players playing it than all the games on this list combined.

Diablo 3 definitely won't be out by this year, but it's definitely my most anticipated game for 2012. I want it more than I've wanted any other game in my life.

3. iworld

iworld What's a Dremel?

What happend to Half Life 2 Episode 3? Come on Valve put us out of our misery..............

I can only suggest that Valve are working on a new engine for the game and future Half Life 3!!!

I dont think the graphics would cut the mustard with contemprary games. Crysis is nearly a 4 year old game and still looks amazing. Time will tell!

4. Ahadihunter1

Ahadihunter1 What's a Dremel?

Deus ex really is messed up actually, if you see the trailer it's talking about the cult organization called the "iluminate"

Tags: Add Tags