1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Creative T12 Wireless Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 25 Jan 2011.

1. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

2. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

I would vouch for the Belkin adapter linked, I use it to play my wii games on dolphin and it's never failed me. First post!

3. greigaitken

greigaitken Minimodder

This would be fine if you didnt already have some sort of hifi / music player in your lounge. who is that?

The ultimate solution would be to have a wireless transmitter, & receiver that plugs into whatever already provides audio in your lounge.

4. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

How did they do with watching movies and such? is there any noticable lag/lipsync due to bluetooth?

How about this rear facing oblong elliptical diaphragm, is it powered? passive? is it out of phase (push-pull)?

As a side note, I think these one page reviews are ok but seem to lack the depth of previous reviews.

5. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Is there such a device which you can plug into a 3.5mm headphone socket that chucks the audio over bluetooth? It'd be great if I could plug it into the bedroom TV and have the speakers in a better position.

6. neonplanet40

neonplanet40 Minimodder

Im starting to tire of the oen page reviews. Either review it in depth or dont bother :s Sorry to be negative but thr whole point of reviews is to tell you everything about a product. All you guys are giving a lot now is one page summarys. Defeats the purpose to be honest and will no doubt drive many people away.

7. greigaitken

greigaitken Minimodder

realistically though, i cant see how a £50 set of pc speakers can get 3 pages of space. It'd be a struggle to fill 3 pages for a 5.1 set @ £250. If you really want loads more detail from this review, you're in the wrong budget for speakers.

8. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Don't. Just.... don't.

... me. I have a PC & a 360 hooked up to an A/V receiver & 5.1 speaker system. Everything I need.

And... this is not a speaker review site.
    While I agree that I prefer longer & more technically in-depth reviews there are products that just aren't supposed to be reviewed in that much detail.

9. Everydayoddity

Everydayoddity What's a Dremel?

Am I the only one amused/repulsed by the image of the B-T guys all strutting their stuff around the labs? Is this the patented bit-tech 'Is it loud enough to get the girls upstairs to come and join our Thriller dance off' test?

10. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Was it to cover Harry's squeals of glee at receiving this year's bean bag catalogue?

Guesses as to what was being played when the volume knob went to 11?

11. fingerbob69

fingerbob69 Minimodder

Now can anyone recommend a decent wireless-speaker home theatre kit for the TV?

12. Repo

Repo What's a Dremel?

These are more previews than reviews. I do like them and wouldn't want them to go, but don't forget the in depth reviews too please!

13. mrbens

mrbens What's a Dremel?

Isn't that "some sort of hifi / music player"?

14. Catflavor

Catflavor What's a Dremel?

A few points...

I agree with the '1 page review is valid for this product' opinion. The guys here know when a product deserves in-depth attention.

I am looking for a set of speakers/media player for the bedroom where I'd want to hook up either my phone or my laptop. I was hoping for something with radio and clock, but choice is surprisingly limited for bluetooth enabled audio devices)... These speakers have potential where others seem like the audio quality would probably be a bit tinny.

For people who want to hook up their phone/laptop to their existing hi-fi or AV setup, try out the Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver or (more expensive) QED LIVE uPLAY WIRELESS BLUETOOTH AUDIO RECEIVER (ugh, cut and paste caps...). They simply plug into the line-in on your existing AV equipment. I haven't tried either, but certainly will be... Would be interested to read a BitTech review (or even a comparison) for either of those. Actually a comparison would be very handy given that one is more than 3x the price of the other...

15. Goty

Goty Minimodder

These looks like a stripped down, wireless version of my Gigaworks T20s.

Tags: Add Tags