1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics 9800gtx bios

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Daveofthedead, 18 Feb 2011.

1. Daveofthedead

Daveofthedead What's a Dremel?

good evening all I need sum help with my 9800gtx. if I use any drivers newer than 175.16 the resolution get stuck on 800x600 and wont go any higher. After a lot of googling only answer I found is to up date my bios but I cant find the ones for my card as I no nothing about the make and cant find anything on google about it.

Here is sum info about my card.

make is M-ONE

[​IMG]

if any one can help me by telling me witch bios I can use I will be very grateful

thanks Dave

2. Deders

Deders Modder

Is it a reference design or a custom one?

Never heard of M-One, a google search says they do audio equipment but I can't find any reference to a 9800gtx or any other graphics cards.

3. Daveofthedead

I think thy only make cards in china I don't no if its reference or not but it dose have a custom cooler on it i have the box for it but most of it is in Chinese

4. Deders

Deders Modder

have you got a link to what you found when you googled?

Was it to do with your specific make of card or another make?

The reason I ask is I recently asked Palit for a bios to update my first gfx cards bios to the same as the second and even though they were identical (both custom design) they wouldn't let me flash it without kmowing the exact serial and model number in case flashing it damaged the card.

for Instance even your custom cooler is likely to have different bios settings that is tuned specifically for your fan(s).

It may even go as far as organising power phases, but i know nothing of the dark art of bios programming.

Techpowerup do have a collection of VGA bios's but again I can't seem to find any trace of an M-One, any idea if they are part of a bigger company? or even own any others?

Last edited: 18 Feb 2011
  5. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

Read THIS tutorial carefully, especially the first few lines that talk about G92 and G80 firmware. You will need the DOS version of NVFlash 5.57 for your card, as its a G92 card.

Its not so much a new bios as backing up your current bios and then editing it, after which you flash the card with the edited bios.

6. Daveofthedead

the stuff I found on google is for over makes of the card but with the same problem of been stuck on 800x600 on win 7 with new drivers

7. paisa666

paisa666 I WILL END YOU!!!

Well I did a google search about that brand, and the first result of the google search was this thread LOL

When is a matter of BIOS i think any guide for any brand could help you, follow Nealieboyee recommendations

8. Daveofthedead

I have all ready made a back up of the bios I just didn't want to risk updating it with an over make and killing my card if I have to I will just have to put up using old drivers until I can ford a upgrade

9. Deders

Deders Modder

Have you tried contacting customer support?

10. Daveofthedead

thanks for all the help i will let u no if i find anything out about this card and get it updated

11. Daveofthedead

I have found the web site for m-one only problem is google is not translating most of it and if I click any links my visas scanner is killing the website so i cant find a number for customer support

12. Deders

Deders Modder

have you got a link?

13. Daveofthedead

14. Deders

Deders Modder

This seems to be the service email:

xie_wh@mone.com.cn

Can't hurt to give it a try, somebody is bound to be able to speak english.

Last edited: 19 Feb 2011
  15. Daveofthedead

thanks for finding that i have sent them a email i will let u no wot i hear back from them