1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Words cannot describe how hilarious that post is. I salute you.

2. Little_chef

Little_chef Now with added custom rig!

Brilliant! Put's a whole new spin on my outlook for today, that's for damn sure.

3. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

laughed my ARSE off. That guy has a talent for writing, i must say!

4. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Awesome just awesome!

I do that until one day it was louder than expected and one of those awkward silences happened right as i was doing it, not great

5. modfx

modfx Loft Gremlin

My new internet finally being connnected on Wednesday, my gtx 570 being ordered a week afterwards and then crysis 2 being released a few weeks later. Oh and I'm taking a week off end of march as are a load of mates so we'll be lanning, pubbing and clubbing it up. Good times, my liver is gonna hate me :rock::rock:

6. DeadP1xels

I honestly don't know....

Maybe thats a good thing but i just feel generally good.... im listening to Blind Faith and i dunno just makes me feel good listening

My next step is a lady friend :) im tired of being single it seemed great but now im just tired of it, its just finding the right one

you know the one who actually wants a long term thing instead of a week or whatever... meh who knows i have my eye on someone else but i literally have not spoken to her and she is in one of my classes.. since i've taken steps to actually take pride in the way i look i have been getting alot more girls taking intrest in me whether its checking me out or just looking who knows but its more than last time

7. October

October Mariachi Style

I've found a car to buy already :D

8. DeadP1xels

Watching th A team and finally realized my shaver came with those pieces that allow you to cut to a certain length now i no longer have the heavy metal style chin beard i really hate and its alot thinner :)

also stops me taking chunks out doing it manually

9. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

I think I just completed The Internet. So that's fairly awesome.

Had a good weekend, met a wicked girl so lets me be thinking about that awesome for a while.
    Discovered my friend/DJ/hottie is also a tattooist and is doing my next big tattoo at "mates-rates"
    Spent £250 on some decent clothes because my going out kit failed quite hard as of late!

10. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Came home from winter congress (JSA) last night. The night before..crazy dance, got down with some decently cute girls and the rest was just fun.

Great weekend and I'm probably going to end up bonding with an ex and a psycho*****, but hey, at least my best friend is there.

11. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Got my house sorted for next year :D

Hello Chelsea.

12. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

My girlfriend and I were baptized on Sunday. :rock:

:D

13. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Mazel tov

Zoon likes this.
  14. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

not like that.... lol

15. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Almost finished a massive pile of ironing, the end is in sight! Also, Architects' new album is making it more bearable.

Edit: Aaaaand, it's done. Phew.

Last edited: 22 Feb 2011
  16. weasal

weasal What's a Dremel?

Saturday my iphone decided that it was no longer working.... grrrr
    Took it to the apple store today to hopefull get some good news from a nice genius person but after the girl took it for the quick diagnosis excuse thing for 5 mins said it was buggered and just to replace. You may think why this makes my life awesome. Well its because I took the phone home, popped it open and reconnected a cable that seemed a little out and ooh looky it works. lost the JB but hey the phone works no thanks to the 'genius'.

Chris

17. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

One of my best firneds has just made an apparently serious bet with me; £500 that he can enter the BritCar 24 hours within 5 years...

Win Win really - if he doesn't I get cash, if he does, I get to go watch quick cars...

18. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

My loft is nearly done being converted, now I can finally have a good bedroom!

19. Canon

Canon Reformed

Gadhafi is offering £18k for any 'private helping hands' :idea: lol

20. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Watching people trying to "help" me after losing most of the acuity in my right eye. I'm not blind, but I have to wear dark glasses now, and with the cane I normally carry I make sure I don't hit anything on my right side. Priceless to watch people out of my good eye as they think I'm an invalid and I can still do anything I want.

Also, the fix is a sweet replacement lens in acrylic or silicone that's UV resistant and glare reducing. Real life Spike Spiegel Cheesecake.