1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Boreas mTec + H2O loop Hybrid * Completed

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by yAnkee, 20 Dec 2009.

1. yAnkee

yAnkee What's a Dremel?

adding a 3rd card to the loop!

Ill add some pics later.

B

2. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

Good man Brad ^^

3. PabloFunky

PabloFunky What's a Dremel?

About time you got this up and running Brad, i know you had many issues and its been sitting as a doorstop for ages, but hope its all going now.

However one of the most viewed projects for a non working pc, gotta be a medal for that?

The Funky.

4. Tattysnuc

Tattysnuc Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

How'd the 3rd card in th loop go?

Also, where did you buy the boreas unit from. Cant't find them anywhere online! CoolIT's site looks to be bereft of them apart from support calls..

5. yAnkee

yAnkee What's a Dremel?

Hey there,

I decided to sell the extra 280's I had instead so I could use the money towards some new cards, I will wait to buy them when I do my next build. Anyway... I am still rocking the pair of 280's at the moment!

I think Coolit stopped making them. If you REALLY want one I will sell you mine when I do my next build. I am not sure if I would go the TEC route again... The thing is awsome... but fairly noisy, and also the performance ratio doesn't really win out all that much over a really good water loop. Also, the software they use is a bit buggy for my liking. All in all it is a nice piece of gear, and worth at least playing with.

B

6. yAnkee

yAnkee What's a Dremel?

Nahhh man... She laid dormant for a short time, only cuz I had no time. But she runs like the wind now. ;)

I just can't wait to do another build. It will be some time though before I can even consider it as I JUST moved back to NYC, and now my wife and I are looking at moving to a new apartment in the next 2 months as well!!!

nice to see ya on here Funk... btw... post DOES have a few hits eh?
    Did I tell you that Custom PC wanted to feature it on readers drive? I just never got around to getting the specs and build log to them. Meh...

B

7. disturbed13

disturbed13 What's a Dremel?

looks amazing
    love it
    cant wait to see pics of the temps

8. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

Thought you dismantled this rig Brad?

9. Tattysnuc

Tattysnuc Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

I'd be interested, so please drop me a pm when you're doing it....... cheers!

10. lucasrubini

lucasrubini What's a Dremel?

Nice job man!

11. yAnkee

yAnkee What's a Dremel?

It has been a LOOOONG time since I dropped by these forums. Hope all is well with everyone.
    My life has sort of changed directions, and I have ZERO time for gaming and rig modding. As a result everything you see on this build is up for sale. Please PM me if you are interested in ANYTHING on this rig.

Brad