1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Join Me

Discussion in 'General' started by Ranger Loki, 20 Feb 2003.

1. Ranger Loki

Ranger Loki What's a Dremel?

If you have a Wells Fargo Account... CLOSE IT.

Starting right this very moment I want to try to get as many people as possible to close their Wells Fargo accounts and join a Wells Fargo Competiter(spelling?). I am tired of their wicked and not caring ways, they have stolen their last dollar from me and no matter what it takes I will not pay them the money they stole from me! They refuse to admit to their mistakes, and force us to pay for them, when they do all you will ever get is a "opps we are sorry, but here is a nice fee for you to pay for us to fix the problem we made for you".

If you know someone with a Wells Fargo Account, pass this boycott info to them, CLOSE THE ACCOUNTS, take out your money and close it. Join Washington Mutual or whomever is better in your area(Here where I live Washington Mutual has been said to be very good, but this can be different in other places).

I am going to say this in every place I possibly can on the Internet, hopefully Wells Fargo will get the point. When you close make sure they know your closing it becuase you are sick of their B.S., Lies, and Deciete.

2. essjaytee

essjaytee emtarkanderundergunderson

"competitor" "deceit" Correct spelling and grammar will help.

Anyway, what did they do to you? did you read their Disclosure statement when you opened the account? Did their behavior violate that statement, or the UCC's (uniform commercial code) rules regarding banking and financial practices? Stating what happened and how they did you wrong would help a lot more than simply flaming.

WaMu (Washington Mutual) are an excellent bank, they have the friendliest ATMs on earth, and don't charge for them even if you are not a customer. They are a good place to work too.

3. Ranger Loki

I am not big on spelling when it comes to forums, only emails and such...

I cannot tell of all problems, becuase seriously, there are many.

I have had this account since my parents made it for me many years ago when I got my first Job, I think I was 15 or 16 back then. Since then they have probably taken a total of $400 from me in overdraft fee's. Normally you would think a overdraft fee is the owners fault, but no.

Lets say you have a Auto Trasnfer set up, that moves weekly every Monday $20 from Checking to Savings. Now, the problem lies in that they won't use your Savings or cancel a Transfer if a Bill comes through. Meaning if you only have $30 in Checking, then on the day before the Transfer happens the bill comes in of another only $11, your account somehow goes into the -$1.00, then a Overdraft fee of $31 Happens.

On that same scenario, a Bill takes effect early, therefore your records show you still have $10 in your CHecking, but you actually don't. But you buyy a small $5 Lunch, you get Overdraft Fee's again, the NEXT day you still think you have $5 in your account, you buy another meal, you get another Overdraft Fee. making your total beyond -$62.

That is pretty much the story, I had NO idea that I was in the negatives, yet my Card allowed me to somehow buy these meals. Now here is the TRUE problem. I can see ONE overdraft fee, but this is all electronic... yet it allowed me to go EVEN more into the negatives and each purchase is an added Overdraft fee. So if I didn't check my online account today to see how much money I had in my account I might have thought I had enough money to buy another item, which would have added another overdraft fee.

BTW those numbers were not the actual numbers.

One other problem that happened recently, was the same thing I just said, that I had no idea I went into the negatives, no call no electronic shutoff of my card, etc. But I ADDED money into my account, and was still in the negatives, and bought something with my card and was given more overdraft fee's.

BTW, if you must know I do keep track of all my purchases.

4. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

Hehe I use PTCU, a local bank. It is prety good, although since it is local, they don't have ATMs around when I go abroad, so I have to pay to get cash. I find it more cost effective to go buy a soda, ask for cash back, and I still save money (soda: $1, ATM fee: $1.50), and get a soda to boot!

5. essjaytee

essjaytee emtarkanderundergunderson

where are you in Texas, Ranger Loki? Where is your local Wells Fargo branch?

6. Ranger Loki

It's in a Randall's I don't wanna say where exactly, but south of Houston.

I wander what would happen if I just ignored it... maybe it'll go away from being inactive :naughty: