1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Antec Rockus 3D Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 30 Mar 2011.

1. kzinti1

kzinti1 What's a Dremel?

Also quite commonly found for $100 less than MSRP. With free shipping. Unlike the Corsair speakers.

2. Sarakon

Sarakon The German

I've just ordered myself some of these: Microlab FC362 (2010 version)...look pretty sweet..

And other sites had quite positive feedback towards those antec speakers, besides the price of course

3. Kingsley813

Kingsley813 What's a Dremel?

Wow, thanks for that, I've got the Logitech Z5400 with the speaker wire connections and currently use them now. When I can't be bothered with surround-sound I use a pair of Beyerdynamic DT250 headphones. But this might be a handy stop-gap to resurrect my Z5400 system again... What particular speakers from B&O did you use?

4. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

Ehh... Some old ones I found in the basement. Basically, any bookshelf speaker will do. As long as you don't expect it to power something huge and powerful like a three-way B&W speaker.

5. slothy89

slothy89 MicroModder

wouldn't that be classed as a Woofer then? Rather than a Sub-Woofer?

I'm no expert, but i thought the sub part meant it was small? I saw advertised at an Audio store, Strathfield I think (Australia) claiming the worlds biggest Sub-Woofer at something like 26". That my friend is no 'sub' woofer.

To me a Sub would top out at about 12". but agreed, 6.5" is nothing "hefty" or "huge". My 8" sub is "huger".

6. fluxtatic

fluxtatic What's a Dremel?

7. wafflesomd

wafflesomd What's a Dremel?

Tags: Add Tags