1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Ozone Radon 5K Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 3 Apr 2011.

1. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

2. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

I'm not sure what Ozone are doing to be honest. Looks like a very badly designed mouse.. bit like the Ozone headset I own with a headband that is way too big for any human being, uncomfortable and very lose.

They really need to put some time and effort into producing quality peripherals that work properly and aren't uncomfortable to use!

3. justicefornone

justicefornone What's a Dremel?

*whispers* There's a slight mistake first line of second paragraph 'This means that the *Radeon* 5K doesn’t fit into your hand naturally'. Definitely not an AMD product here.

Doesn't look a great mouse, think my rather old Razor Diamondback will live to fight another day!

4. Material

Material Soco Amaretto Lime

Nice spot. You win the prize.

5. Wira

Wira Spoderman

I on the other hand think that looks really comfortable if you have large hands, even though it's missing little and ring finger support.

I have a mionix naos 3200 which is acclaimed as the holy grail of ergonomics, and I feel that it's too flat and small for my hand when I try to, is it called plam grip, it. I end up using a claw grip then anyway.

6. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

i've been using the Ozone Smog (they really need a better naming scheme) for about a year now, and my oversized hands are still very thankful to me that i finally found a decent gaming mouse that is big enough to palm grip.

So at least they CAN make decent products...

7. justicefornone

justicefornone What's a Dremel?

different (mouse) strokes for different folks I guess! Guess if you play to a niche market you've substantially more likely to get the sale for people with larger hands or different methods of using a mouse. Even if its not for me hopefully will see more decent gaming mice under £50!

8. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

so why no picture of the weight system or the weights installed? seems like an important enough pic, I mean you have one there with it removed?

Tags: Add Tags