1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Sors salutis -by AnG3L(15 April 2011 - Video is UP)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 10 Dec 2010.

1. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thank you my friend glad you liked it!!! :)

2. xjmtx

xjmtx Lusts for CF3-1631

it's lookin awfully pretty there buddy. ps. at the time of writing this your parcel is only 40 miles away!

3. sinner666999

sinner666999 What's a Dremel?

WOW! I really love your case and the method of painting you used to adorn it. The overall shape of the case makes me think of one of those RC cars that folds up in the middle, not sure if that was something you were going for but its what I see. The fact that you are so daring in your approach is what really makes me like your cases.

Mod on and keep breaking the mold! Its what you do best.

4. voigts

voigts What's a Dremel?

well alex, you've got the official approval of my 14yr old daughter. She said that your case rocks! It looks like so many different things that shouldn't go together, but do. She says it is "randomly awesome, artsy."

5. Kojak

Kojak Who loves ya baby

Bloody hell mate, I've let myself wonder with regret from the modding life again, come back to catch up with things and I'm jus blown away with the transformation. Last time I looked everything was all white an when I'm looking back it was like a blank canvas that you've to turned into a work of art that wouldn't look out of place in a gallery. It looks f'ing amazing pal, I'm loving it! :thumb:

6. 0rbibital

0rbibital What's a Dremel? Stop asking that!!

I have to say I really like this picture reminds me of blood stains :D

7. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

^ What he said.

8. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks and welcome to bit-tech bro, cant wait to see whats in the parcel!!! :)

Thanks buddy, basically my main concept was to create 2 compartments (one for hardware one for cooling) and to have an angle but not 90 degrees. I ll keep breaking the mold bro, thank you so much again! :)

:rock: Told ya! :) I am not surprised though as she got your artistic DNA, thats why she recognized the "uneven" technique, the one I used along with Totechnika! :) Tell her thanks from me!

Hey bro nice to see you back!! :thumb: Glad you liked it buddy I was so worried that people wouldnt approve my extreme approach of painting techniques lolz but now I feel better!!! :thumb:

Indeed! :D

I have to say I really like this picture reminds me of blood stains :D

-here I replayed!!! :D

9. xjmtx

xjmtx Lusts for CF3-1631

the painting reminds me of a dingy bathtub suicide. very pretty in a morbid way. also. you weren't home to receive your parcel, NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

10. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Holy crap I was inside but he came and left he didnt knock the door but he left me a note so tomorrow I am going to get it from the store. Thanks again bro! :)

11. xjmtx

xjmtx Lusts for CF3-1631

i've noted, that the last 16 deliveries i've had from UPS and FedEx have not knocked and either left it or left a note which is horsecrap on top of a pile of bullcrap. such a damn shame. I'm so sorry that he didn't leave it. Suppose next time I should check the "leave it regardless" box on the shipping sheet. Unless there is an uncanny amount of thievery in your area...? :confused:

12. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

No only a bunch of old "ready to die" guys lol but its ok I ll go tomorrow and grab it from the store, it happened to me many times too, only DHL will knock the door and wait for you to come out lol its ridiculous, other companies just pass by with the car or shout something like "HEY!" from a mile away - wait for a second and then leave as fast they can!!!

13. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

The royal mail guy on my street opens the door and puts it inside.... Makes me worried sometimes i hear and loud *THUD* i think "How the hell did that get through the letterbox" he is a nice guy and i hate having to go collect parcels they always lose them. so it does'nt worry me that much

14. xjmtx

xjmtx Lusts for CF3-1631

totally lol for real on this bit. what's terrible is that's how a lot of america sees europe. so funny. well i am excited for you. take care and mod on. great great great work sir

15. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

You are lucky bro you dont have to go like 40 miles away to receive the parcel after it already came to your place!! :)

Funny indeed bro lolz :p Thanks thanks thanks sir!!!! :D

16. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

Congrats on the almost finished scratch build Alex :thumb: I had no idea what this was gonna look like a few weeks ago you've definitely pulled it off. Cant wait for all the lighting now :)

17. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Lighting is coming your way bro soon enough.... hopefully!!!! :) Thanks buddy!! :)

18. xjmtx

xjmtx Lusts for CF3-1631

I have to say I myself and squirming and reloading the page about twice an hour in anticipation myself, also....I told you that you'd prolly want a heat knife! :D

19. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Or a metal cutting scissor!!! :p

20. xjmtx

xjmtx Lusts for CF3-1631

the best part here is that everyone is going, "WTF are they talking about"

Tags: