1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. overdosedelusion

overdosedelusion I mostly come at night, mostly..

My new neighbours are chavvy as ****, and have constant mini-raves and parties etc. just last night they were out until gone midnight revving their scooters and being obnoxiously loud. My fellow neighbours have tried to have a polite word with them but we were met with rudeness and hostility, May have to get the police in on this one ://

2. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Think i have man flu again i feel like crap and have 2 weeks of solid work to come :(

**** YOU WORLD!

3. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

:duh:

Last edited: 20 Apr 2011
  4. krakatoa3

krakatoa3 How hard can it be??

Girlfriend got back from Uganda on Monday after 2 months away, today was the first time I've seen her and now it's over. I mean, honestly, what did I do? She said it was her new perspective on life, after Africa, but what am I meant to do? Doesn't seem fair.

5. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

Sorry man :( Some people are just selfish I guess.

6. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

^All women are bitches, I worked that out a long time ago; how much is the only variable..

Anywho, my little & he boyfriend took their dog upto his parent's to live their, because it was a 'social life killer'. I really liked that little Jack Russell, even if he was annoying sometimes ( would poke me in the leg with his nose when he wanted to play, usually when Im on the PC ), but seriously, how selfish and stupid do you have to be to get a dog, then moan about it taking up your time and getting white hairs on your clothes? Some people should be forced to take some kind of IQ test before being allowed to have pets... or children for that matter...

Last edited: 9 Apr 2011
  7. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

:duh:

Last edited: 20 Apr 2011
  8. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Worked 'til midnight then had to be up for 7. Second time it's happened this week and this was just to take my brother to the other side of Bristol. I want compensation for this, the nine hour shift I'm working today is gonna suck; it's sunny so it's busy and I'm far from fully awake.

9. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Woke up feeling like crap... have to go to work in a hour or so

My friend STILL has'nt got back to me im bored of hinting to him about it, he has'nt forgot he just is so crap at organizing anything that he will ring me on the day i really can't do anythign and then ask me if i want to go out.... When you say "Yeh i'll text him in the next few days" its obvious nothing will happen i mean how long does it take to text someone "Wanna hang out next week"

10. Akkatha

Akkatha *SCREECH!* /run away.

I've had a crazy week of work and yesterday really took the biscuit.

Long story short we had to get some kit serviced so sent 2 units off and replaced them with temporary hire stock. I come to soundcheck and realise the units arent working properly and they're critical to the process.... no unit, no noise, no gig.

Turns out the hire company set them completely wrong for the job...... and resetting them is'nt as simple as a button or panel menu, but JUMPERS on the bloody PCB's. All this with an hour till the show..... cue massive amounts of stress and more cabling than one man needs to see in a lifetime, let alone an evening!

Got it sorted in the end but no-one needs that headache.

11. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

So-called friends.

12. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

School is starting on monday...AND I HAVE HOMEWORK.

That and that general feeling that you ****ed up your life because of yourself.

13. theevilelephant

theevilelephant Minimodder

Waiting for the results of my PhD funding application, only 4 people get funding across all the science departments here so kinda nervous.

Last edited: 10 Apr 2011
  14. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

My best friends are either working or away, looks like I'm going for a lonesome bike ride seeing as there's nothing else to do.

15. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

My dog of almost 14 years had a stroke Friday night. She is still alive, but poorly. It is heartbreaking to see her staggering around like a drunk, and wondering why things won't work as they should. I hope she can start keeping her water/food down soon.. Me and my family are just praying she will recover.

Carrie likes this.
  16. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

I am very sorry to say this, but it might be more humane to put her down :(

17. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Multimodder

It's a nice sunny day, I'l laid on the kids trampoline in the back garden, the birds are churping, i have some nice house music playing.

Some tool with no exhaust on their scooter is driving round the estate in circles and its spoiling it.

On a side note, how well are Macbook Pro's protected against static? I usually get quite charged up with it when I'm on the trampoline.

Sorry, similar story though, my girlfriend also of 14 yr stumbled round like this last night, but she was drunk. She also can't keep anything down, so i'm thinking of having her put down. Hope your's pulls round.

18. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Went out last night for drinks for my birthday. Lets just say I'm paying for it right now lol.

19. Gould

Gould What's a Dremel?

Know the results for all my uni assessments except one and might not find out for a couple of weeks...Summer is on hold.

20. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

She is not at deaths door and she is not suffering. And quite honestly if she was I wouldn't prolong her agony for my own sake. So I rather take exception to your comment.

We took her to the vet on Saturday morning and the vet said to get her to drink small amounts of water, little and often and to give her plenty of rest. See she cant keep food down which is common in dogs that have had a stroke..as is staggering around. She needs time to recover and heal..not be put down. Perhaps she won't fully recover, perhaps she will have another stroke. Who can say? You don't simply give up on an animal or a person for that matter, just because they are poorly.