1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Mass Effect Movie Deal Signed

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 8 Apr 2011.

1. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

lol, I still love thunderbirds xD Still going strong 50years on!

2. TimB

TimB What's a Dremel?

3. fluxtatic

fluxtatic What's a Dremel?

I have to disagree. I'm not a huge anime fan, but the original Ghost in the Shell was amazing (if a bit incomprehensible). Also, everything Miyazaki has done has been excellent, imo.

Back to the matter at hand, though, 'new chapter'? Sounds entirely possible that it will be ME in name only. Gamers! Prepare to spend money on name-recognition! Prepare to be filled with nerd rage when the movie has nothing to do with the games!

4. tad2008

tad2008 What's a Dremel?

A new chapter sounds interesting, unless it's just another character unlock. Anime over CGI sounds bad, real bad and likely cos of a low budget that reeks of the making of a poor adaptation. That aside am hoping it turns out to be something worth watching.

5. Ninja_182

Ninja_182 Enginerd!

Heres to hoping it has lengthy elevator conversations interspersed with watching scanner probes flying at a planet.

Not much faith to be fair. Converting games to films seems to be asking for disaster if the past has anything to go on.

6. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

*Shudder*

7. Apache14

Apache14 What's a Dremel?

wonder if this ill ever surface :eyebrow:

8. ZERO <ibis>

ZERO <ibis> Minimodder

FUNimation does not make anime they just make bad dubs and or subs. This is like saying your going to make music so your teaming up with Sony sorry but like FUNimation, Sony just sues people on the internet over things other people made they themselves can not make anything.

9. Unknownsock

Unknownsock What's a Dremel?

Hmm?

I could say quite a few from the top of my head.

10. maximus09

maximus09 Forever n00b

Well first of all it WONT be an anime!!! If FUNimation is doing it, they are distrubuters not Japanese animators!! And lets face it they do a pretty bad job of dubbing and subbing as well, a group of teenage boys and girls (fansubbers) produce much higher quality.

If they create an animation it will just be an American animated cartoon, not a Japanese anime!

This may have the unfortunate effect that it will be lame :( But lets hope not!

11. Yemerich

Yemerich I can has PERSUADETRON?

Tell me this is a nightmare please! A movie? And worst of all an anime?!?!?!

I don't want to see Miranda voiced like a teenager speaking thru a batery radio with that manga like look... I hate those!

Tags: Add Tags