1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Volund, 2 May 2011.

1. smart201

smart201 What's a Dremel?

id rather chop my own head off than believe anything that ***** has to say, same go's for cameron and clegg.

gotta love the way they have changed there story on this already about the events that happend in the house that osama was suppost to be living in.

you "sheep" wanna believe anything these people say be my guest, there masters in lieing to the masses and making it up just to suit there agenda

2. Krazeh

Krazeh Minimodder

And I suppose you have plenty of evidence to support your claims?

3. Stewb

Stewb What's a Dremel?

I feel inclined to point out again. We have received no proof that he is dead.

NB: I personally believe it is certain he is dead, I just feel it is necessary to point it out.

4. smart201

smart201 What's a Dremel?

weres the evidence to say im wrong hey?

5. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

Chop away dude, chop away.

6. Krazeh

Krazeh Minimodder

The onus is on you to provide evidence to support your claims, not for people to prove you wrong.

What proof would you like?

7. Stewb

Stewb What's a Dremel?

I'm happy without proof to be honest, if you read my post again you'll see I'm sure he's dead.

I'd just like to know how they got their 99.9% sure of identity figure when with the information they have given of their method the best they could do was confirm that the deceased was a brother of Osama bin Laden's sister.

EDIT: I apologise for the hideous run on sentence.

8. Krazeh

Krazeh Minimodder

I'd imagine that the DNA tests would have been used along with visual identification and what other information they had before they stormed the stronghold.

9. Furymouse

Furymouse Like connect 4 in dagger terms

Retina scan...........

Getting coat

10. leveller

leveller Yeti Sports 2 - 2011 Champion!

This post is structured the way it is due to the lack of evidence either way:

I think we all agree that Osama is (or, if not now, soon will be) dead. There is no way any government/agency would risk him suddenly popping-up and saying "HiYa! I ain't dead yet :D". So that leaves us with 2 options: he is dead already, and he isn't dead yet. So, if he is dead already then the possibilities are:

1. He died way before these supposed events took place and this is the icing on the cake as it were.
    2. He really did in that house, just as they say he did.
    3. He was in the house as they say but is still alive and currently having his finger nails pulled in the hope he gives us all info on all terrorist activities, right before they finish him off.

Or, he's not dead yet:

But for the statement "He's dead and buried at sea" to be completely safe from being disproved he would need to be alive and being held somewhere very secret.

Conspiracy theories :rock: because just like Obama's 'facts' they can't be proved either way (currently).

11. nell

nell What's a Dremel?

i am yearning for the day when microsoft give us the option of right clicking over a a word (like pragmatic) and selecting google. sheesh.:rock:

12. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

on firefox you can highlight -> right click and select "Search (whatever search engine you currently have selected)"

@Smart, are you here for any other reason than spouting conspiracy crap? :eyebrow:

13. Krazeh

Krazeh Minimodder

You can also do that in IE8 and 9.

14. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

huh, didn't know that, I haven't used IE in a reeeealy long time I guess :hehe:

15. nell

nell What's a Dremel?

open your

16. nell

nell What's a Dremel?

okay, thanks. it works :dremel:

17. Ronaldo 9

Ronaldo 9 Minimodder

Eh Bin Ladens dead and the world is a better place without him. Conspiracy Theories are just that theories. I am sure that if Bin Laden was still alive he would have made a video proving he is still alive and that the Americans are stupid and will never catch him.

18. Techno-Dann

Techno-Dann Disgruntled kumquat

The only way that the government would make Bin Laden's capture public is if he was dead (or disappeared to the point where he's as good as dead), and there's no way they'd leave a convenient martyr's grave behind when they did it. Think about it.

If they announced that they had him alive, all his supporters suddenly have a very real, solid reason to go out and do something right now to express their displeasure. Add a public trial to the mess, as a huge number of people would insist on, and you're drawing huge bulls-eyes on everyone involved. As it sits, he's dead and presumably won't be getting any less dead - there is much less pressing reason for immediate action. There's also the power struggle for what's left of Al-Quaeda and co., which will hopefully distract at least the major players there.

And as for leaving a grave behind... They're much too smart for that. Remember what they did to the Fuhrerbunker in Germany? They paved it over with a parking lot and forgot about it. Every martyr needs a shrine, and graves make for very, very powerful ones.

19. Er-El

Er-El Minimodder

That didn't stop The Guardian. They've released new photos including ones with some of the dead bodies: WARNING graphic and violent images

Last edited: 5 May 2011
  20. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Has anyone heard what brought the helo down? Did they just clip the building or what?

Interesting...

Wired is reporting that the helo they lost is not one which has been seen in public before. The supposition is that might either be a modified stealth Blackhawk or else some entirely new type that has not yet emerged from the black world.

Last edited: 5 May 2011