1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other New Assassin's Creed

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jake123456, 6 May 2011.

1. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

So the new Assassin's creed has finally been announced and its looks like they'll be following Ezio once again, and for the last time...

But they're still carrying on with the multiplayer and adding a few tweaks.

But once again, they haven't released much detail about Desmond in the game.

Any thoughts on how good it will be?

2. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

SP is just another Ezio game, a few more missions.

MP is what im looking forward, hopefully they'd reward silent kills more, and punish those roof running noobs.

3. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

I hate the parts where you play as Desmond. Compared to the rest of the game its so sterile and dull and all his companions are annoying.

4. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

But the how brotherhood ends....is just simply amazing, brilliant story, the only thing I dislike about Desmond is his name >_>

5. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I doubt that, as free-running is a major part of Assassin's Creed. Winning games while roof-running is actually hard, give it a try. It helps you deal with targets that do it if you've practiced it too.

I would rather they sort out the absolute shambles that is match-making and their servers rather than changing how points work to be honest. Actually being able to play is the most important thing. It's a bit of a failure at that right now...

6. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

The servers a pretty much down more then they're turned on aren't they? Know this from the constant status updates they put on there facebook fanpage that the servers are down.

They also said that a movie of Assassins Creed is inevitable on another news website, fingers crossed :)

7. Hex

Not so much that they're down, they're just terrible. They changed the matchmaking algorithm to make it faster to get into games and now you get put in with really laggy people and end up disconnecting from host half the time (not host quitting cos you get put straight back in the same game again). It's so frustrating when the mp should be so awesome!

8. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Assassin's Creed has multiplayer?

9. Hex

:rolleyes: ...

Only like the best mp I've played in years!

10. Plugs

Plugs Minimodder

Only AC:Brotherhood has MP

11. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

same here, when it works and everyone use deception skills rather than running like crazy on rooftops.

but currently, i am staying off it until PC MP have been confirmed to be fixed. Greg told me he's lost a lot of settings due the crappy Ubisoft servers. im hoping to avoid it. (my excuse for being stubborn and not trying to be a roof runner, sorry Hex)

12. Hex

The game BSODs my machine almost every time I open mp now and when it does that it wipes my profile, taking all my challenge unlocks with it. So yeah, that's why I'm not really playing on PC any more... :grr:

Meh whatever, I'm just saying if you do it you'll have a better chance to kill them and therefore they won't annoy you so much. Your loss not mine! ;) In Assassinate, depending on the map I can be a total roofer. I mean, Alhambra is pretty much ALL roof!

Got 12k in Assassinate on MSM last night, got a 21:3, hardly made any mistakes at all... forgot to record it :duh: I feel stooooopid. You should check the other thread though, it has a link to last night's livestreamed superPRO matches, oh god they were fun XD I wasn't watching the stream though, I had it paused so had no clue shenmue said my life would be over if I took a shot at him :lol:

13. Ronaldo 9

Ronaldo 9 Minimodder

Awesome. I love Brotherhood. Only problem for me is that the multiplayer takes ages to find a game. Mind you I do play it on Xbox 360. Still The next one will be interesting.

14. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Funny, no BSOD on my rig, and yet the other day, I fired up mp and was greeted by the first time mp player video, went to my challenges and gone. It's got some of them, but most of them are gone. I had unlocked most of the poisons, all smoke bombs etc, they're all gone.

15. Hex

Ooh another xboxer, are you playing Ranked? Just lately Ranked games have been taking forever to get into and then they boot me out anyway. Causing much rage! Getting into Player matches OK though. Depends what mode too, finding games of Alliance, Advanced anything, Chest Capture is near on impossible these days :( I love Chest Capture too.

16. atblack1

atblack1 Don't bother me please.

I cant wait for this!. I love all of the games.

17. b3z

b3z What's a Dremel?

Will probably be quite good, really enjoyed Brotherhood and the multiplayer was better than i expected