1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Ryan Dunn (Jackass) dead...

Discussion in 'General' started by BRAWL, 20 Jun 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benji2412

benji2412 <insert message here>

I agree with you BRAWL, have some rep.

I don't agree with DUI either, but I will never EVER be happy that someone is dead. If he was drunk and had collided with another car and killed them, then this would be a different arguement.

But fortunately he didn't and this is a story about how you should never drink and drive. Maybe something good will come out of this, in that people who knew of Ryan Dunn will think twice about drink driving if they can remember what happened to the car.

We'll never know, but the guy was hilarious to watch and it's unfortunate that he's dead. I also think from a former admin of this site that Bindi's response was absolutely diabolical and should show some more respect imo.

mvagusta likes this.
  2. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

...but you didn't include that in your original arguement, was she impaired in anyway, had she had her license revoked?

If those were the cases and she had killed someone then I'd imagine she would be facing the same sort of charges for causing death by dangerous driving as someone who had done the same while under the influence or speeding.

Please remember I'm not assassinating this guys characetr in any way unlike some of the other members, just trying to be a voice of reason on the murder element of this arguement.

3. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

It seems there is mixed views about this the one.

I find it phenomenal the amount of disregard for a human life, he maybe have been DUI and he did take someone with him.

Assuming that person was one of the people in that picture he understood fully that he was under the influence and would have said for him to slow down when reaching 110mph, you could argue he was as responsible for getting in the car.

Either way to be glad of someones death is sickening and the "if he was drinking and driving he deserves to die" is horrible, im sure you all would be saying something different if you knew somebody within that car.

Either way its obvious people can't contain there need to splurge **** when a moment arises just to make themselves feel that much better.

I for one hope this thread does get closed to avoid anymore from poking there head from behind the rock they came from.

Carrie likes this.
  4. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Was he an idiot for driving while [supposedly (I'll wait for the report for that one)] drunk? Yes.

Did he deserve to die? No. So why people are filling this thread with hate is beyond me. No-one, I mean no-one deserves to die, that's just wrong.

And everyone's saying he's murdered someone, did Ryan force the passenger into the car with him? I heavily doubt it.

5. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Wow Bindi thats a bit harsh, Was you drinking before you posted that then ??

6. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

Thats ok dude, I wont lose any sleep thinking about peoples opinion of me. To be honest the way I write on forums is pretty much the way I am in the real world. If something pisses me off I mention it, if I agree with something I will do so publicly and likewise if I disagree with something. Opinions will always differ (especially in forums such as this) but I will always try be myself.

7. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Knuck, well said, I quite agree with you. It's nice to see that someone's prepared to keep an open mind and not apportion blame without the facts.

Kayin, often I agree with your posts, but this time I don't. 2+2 invariably make 4 but NOT always. You probably are right, it may in this case prove to equal 4 also but as far as I am aware that had not been proved at the time of your post.

The photo posted in this thread of the three of them with glasses is the only one I have seen, and therefore on which I base this statement. A photograph of someone holding a glass of alcohol is not actually proof positive of either consumption or drunkeness. [Edit: nor for that matter is a twitter post.]

Bindi, shame on you. You can't reserve judgement until such time it is proved to the satisfaction of the average man? And not base it on innuendo, sensationalist journalism, internet gossip, or any other sources unconcerned with waiting for or necessarily publishing the truth, merely getting "their version" out to the world first? If you were unfortunate enough to wrap your car around a tree would you want people to automatically assume you were drunk, if you weren't?

I didn't watch Jackass, I didn't like Jackass, so personally I won't mourn his loss. That's not the point of my post. But I have sat through a corornor's inquest of a friend who died in a Porsche fireball. No they were not driving, nor were they to blame.

Last edited: 21 Jun 2011
  8. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

And Bindi remains silent.....

9. Sketchee

Sketchee Suddenly, looters! Hundreds of 'em!

Blimey... reading comments in this thread feels like I'm reading Yahoo or Youtube comments or something... pathetic.

Completely on board with BRAWL, Knuck etc. This thread was posted to let people know the news, I found out about it when I saw it on here tbh. The amount of people 'glad' he's dead is astonishing.

People in the UK probably remember the Lee Hughes incident a few years back. West Brom footballer who killed a bloke in a car crash. He survived and fled the scene before turning himself in, was widely suspected that he'd been drinking (though I don't think ever proved). I see very little difference in the 2 cases, apart from the fact that Hughes survived and Dunn didn't.

Personally I don't like Lee Hughes but I don't wish he was dead. Do all these psuedo "bring back capital punishment!" types wish that he was?

Carrie likes this.
  10. benji2412

benji2412 <insert message here>

Lee Hughes is a terrible waste of space, I can't believe he spent such a short amount of time in prison and then allowed to play football again.

That's not at all influenced by the fact I support the Wolves.

11. Ola.l

Ola.l What's a Dremel?

Seriously you must have something against former-moderators as you only try to drag Bindi through the mud. Bindi might've lost someone to a influenced driver. So there's no need to bring the pitchforks over a comment. As you don't really know what made him say that.

boiled_elephant likes this.
  12. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

can we lock this thread now, and just leave it as a memory to Ryan Dunn?

13. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Ryan Matthew Dunn (June 11, 1977 – June 20, 2011)

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.