1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music do you have noisy neighbours???

Discussion in 'General' started by penryn 2 hertz, 23 Jul 2011.

1. penryn 2 hertz

penryn 2 hertz I'm not a science fiction writer...

yes or no / i do and there a pain in the butt its driveing me crazy :wallbash::rock:

2. Pieface

Pieface Modder

I'm living in one of the biggest places to party in USA, according to Playboy magazine. Surprisingly, no..

3. PabloFunky

PabloFunky What's a Dremel?

I dont, but my neigbours do.

4. Steve @ CCL

Steve @ CCL CCL Tech. Support

I don't think I've ever heard them over my music to be honest.

5. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

I wish my neighbors were noisy instead of despicable no manners old crazy upstart.

6. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

My neighbour is real POS And self righteous born again christian he had a massive heart attack and had a triple bypass and thinks by pretending to be a christian he wont go to hell lol if he wasn't 72 I would probably help him on his way lol

Last edited: 23 Jul 2011
  7. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

my neighbor's going berserk if someone pass the lawnmower 3 inches on his side of the grass.

8. fdbh96

fdbh96 What's a Dremel?

My next door neighbour is a mile away :rock:

9. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

I've made complaints to the landlord in the past about my neighbour, he bangs around and shouts and swears at about 3.30AM to 4.00AM it always seems to be about that time.

And the cheeky git will shout out of his window at people during the day to keep it down cause he's trying to sleep.

You know Wayne and Waynetta off the Harry enfeld show, well they look and sound exactly like them !! :jawdrop:
    [​IMG]

10. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

The place above mine belongs to some project group. As a consequence, there are different tenants in there every couple of weeks. Some of those had a nasty case of "shagging hookers really noisily at 4AM" - and yes. I knew they were hookers for a fact.

Other than that, there are some people accross from me that are rather noisy, and an old hermite crab next doors that bitches WHENEVER my TV is on. I don't watch tv loudly, or even a lot, since the PC is the main movie-device. But heavens beware I turn the TV on, or put on some music in the livingroom/kitchen.
    Doesn't mater what time it is either. She has complained to my landloard efore as well, but he knows that in 3 years we've been there, there's never been complaints until that hag moved in, so it must be her.
    the b*tch also won't come to me and go "could you keep it down, please", but rather calls my landlord.

11. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

There's a ghetto nearby, so yea, it can get noisy. Gunfire is not uncommon, police sirens are very frequent as well as running/shouting and dogs barking.

12. alecamused

alecamused Minimodder

I had really noisy neighbours once. They where constantly either screaming at each other or ****ing - when he sounded like a moose that got kicked in his balls and she like a cat being skinned (at least thats what I imagine a ball-kicked moose and a cat being skinned sound like) :wallbash:

13. Cosmot

Cosmot What's a Dremel?

I had a noisy beighbours when i was live in Canada. The kid was always crying or playing before i go to bed. It drove me crazy and made me want to cry also.

14. Kaiwan

Kaiwan Shinigami

I seem to be ok, not one noisy neighbour. Unless you take loud cars early in the morning but that's pretty standard. Plus I'm fairly certain mine is pretty loud too.

15. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

No, if it wasn't the dog that barks every now and then (when I'm in the stairs) I wouldn't have any idea that I even have neighbors. It's the top floor, so nobody living over me, and also at the corner of the building, so nobody bashing the walls.

2 years in and I think I've twice heard something from the neighbors.

16. b0ng0

b0ng0 Reddomitlum

Yes and they're scum. I cannot abide noisy neighbours, it's the height of arrogance.

17. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Not really... my next door neighbour listens to Metallica when I get home from the office sometimes so that makes me happy. He's usually asleep by 9...

I have a pretty sound proof building so I can have Hardstyle/Death Metal on at volume 11 at 3am and they can't hear me >.< checked waayyy before moving in ^.^

18. Xir

Xir Modder

I'm afraid I'm it....watching movies till midnight...:D

19. flame696

flame696 Terminating People Since 1980....

im the noisy neighbour as i watch my movies at full blast!

20. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Well done for making other people's lives a living hell!

My neighbours are OK. The lady above me has a very inconsiderate habit of putting on the washing machine at 2am, and her baby cries although that can't be helped.

Having had bad neighbours before, it sucks, and I really wish there was much stronger legislation about it. To my mind, you're an ass if you're creating a large amount of noise at any time of the day, and 11pm-7am is shut the fudge up time.