1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows The Saboteur... worth a punt?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Nikols, 31 Jul 2011.

1. Nikols

Nikols What's a Dremel?

Gave this game a miss when it came out due to endless reports of bugs. It's 2 quid on amazon at the mo, read a few newer reviews that say patches have fixed most of the issues. Lookin for something with varied gameplay and more importantly a decent story to sink my teeth into, I'm taking a vacation from online fps! Just wonderin what's people's verdict on the game!?

2. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

The only major bug I've experienced on the game is when speeding down roads the textures get a little screwed. Other than that it hasn't been too bad to me.

I'd say definitely worth a go at £2.
    The story isn't fantastic but has a few high points, it's good entertainment for about 6-7 hours of gameplay (plus however long you'll spend side-tracked with collecting cars and doing other odd bits).
    Overall I've enjoyed it and tend to go back and play it from time to time because I like the atmosphere, still yet to bother finishing the last mission though.

3. Nikols

Nikols What's a Dremel?

Cheers for the feedback... Downloaded it instead, first impressions are good, feels more polished than mafia ii, combat is cool, cars handle well and will wait n see on the story... If I can only get over the lousy Irish accent!

4. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

I found it to be a ton of fun, pretty much a cross between Assassin's creed and GTA, with a WW2 setting

5. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Was an extremely fun game. Especially just strolling around the countryside.

It's £2 plus £2 delivery as well, so £4 lol.

6. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

The Saboteur was a very good game in my opinion, just good old fashioned nazi killing fun :D

7. Nikols

Nikols What's a Dremel?

Yeah £7 to Ireland... Still, I find amazon usually puts the direct download stores to shame!

Itll keep me happy till human revolution comes out!

8. Nikols

Nikols What's a Dremel?

Yis could of warned me not to kick chickens... poor hapless little birdies :-(

9. awok3N

awok3N Who dares wins.

One of the most underrated games imo, and 2 quid? Why ask!

10. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

Probably one of the best games I played in the last couple of years - spent hours and hours clearing every last dot!

11. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Is a great game, the art work of the game is very impressive as it goes from dark to light- needs a sequal.

12. paisa666

paisa666 I WILL END YOU!!!

the company who made the game was closed, if you can buy it then do it, will become an instant classic no mather if its bugy :)

13. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

There is 35 staff that EA kept on, at EALA and since EA owns the rights we may see another game possibly.