1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Your Room and Computer

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 19 Oct 2007.

1. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

That is how a Mac should look. Nice and clean they way they designed it.

2. Pullen

Pullen What's a Dremel?

Here's mine, sorry about the poor quality :/.

[​IMG]

3. yogaxl

yogaxl What's a Dremel?

+1 very nice

Hi , thank you , what would you like to know ?

4. lamboman

lamboman What's a Dremel?

Thanks guys :) And yogaxl, that's hilarious xD Do you have it all on like that all the time?

5. yogaxl

yogaxl What's a Dremel?

Haha LOL no, just a few sound effects but not that much but i always have science fiction theme , the video is just for fun :D

6. lamboman

lamboman What's a Dremel?

Thank god :p But that is a stunning setup, should be proud :D

7. Chr!s

Chr!s What's a Dremel?

Tidy for once.

[​IMG]

8. jezmck

jezmck Minimodder

The screen stuff, not the sounds. The background/wallpaper in particular.

9. Pullen

Pullen What's a Dremel?

Ordered two of these bad boys on Thurs, and as I'm waiting for a replacement of one of the above panels which was faulty I'm using my old Asus 3D Monitor for the left monitor.

So, voila:

[​IMG]

My Amplifier on the floor will get moved to the side of my comp, no idea why I put it there tbh :confused: and when my 3rd LG Panel comes, I'll obv replace my Asus screen with it and then try and cable tidy everything going down the back of the desk.

Very happy with them, it's taking some getting used to but I'm liking it :D. I have aria/bit-tech forums on the center screen, tumblr/facebook on the right and steam chat/mumble/PowerDVD11 (for playing music) on the left :clap:. Just had a quick go on BFBC2 and it's not as big of a fps hit as I thought it would be, can play it with all the settings on high with 2xAA :). Not sure which fps I was getting though, FRAPs doesn't seem to work in three screen mode, hmmm.

10. Huge

Huge aka Dave

Sweet set up, just about squeezed them on that desk! Once you go to three screens you can never go back!

11. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Where did that wallpaper come from please mate ?

12. Pullen

Pullen What's a Dremel?

Ha, yea, productivity is awesome, shame I've not got anything productive to do atm :D.

http://www.triplemonitorbackgrounds.com/popular-culture/ :)

13. Pullen

Pullen What's a Dremel?

Annoyingly I couldn't get any other wallpapers to stretch out across all three screens in "Activate all displays" mode (I prefer landscape desktops tbh) made this one work by making the desktop background picture position "Tiled" but if I did it to any others there would be three which would start and finish on each screen. And then when I tried to get the above tron pic to do that again I had the same problem as I had with the other wallpapers. V. annoying :p.

Anybody have any solutions?

Cheers

14. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Pullen, Where about's in Haslemere are you? Worked in the Waitrose there for a month when it first opened.

Sam

15. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Thanks for the link, was hoping to find one for dual screens, was kinda hoping it would work on my lowly dual screens but lol I don't have the screen estate.

16. Huge

Huge aka Dave

I use my triple monitor set up to watch TV while browsing the internet and playing a game. Always got my laptop next to the monitors in case I need to do some real work at the same time :thumb:

Yes, DisplayFusion. The free version allows you to span a picture across multiple screens with ease, it's definitely the best option.

Here's some advice, when searching google images for a background, work out your total screen size and enter the dimensions into your search criteria, as shown below:

[​IMG]

17. Pullen

Pullen What's a Dremel?

:O. About a couple of mins drive from Tesco in the opposite direction of Waitrose, in DeepDene if you know where that is. Funnily enough I actually work at Waitrose in Godalming :D.

Ohhh, thanks :).

18. Pullen

Pullen What's a Dremel?

:O. About a couple of mins drive from Tesco in the opposite direction of Waitrose, in DeepDene if you know where that is. Funnily enough I actually work at Waitrose in Godalming :D.

Did you go to Woolmer Hill?
    Ohhh, thanks :).

19. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Hah, That's awesome, I actually work in Chichester 208, Haslemere was my 1st Secondment, which was good fun actually, Heard many a story about Godalming though, although i bet there are many a story about our store. Today was eventful, Had to clear up 2 shattered wine bottles, that some idiots decided to launch at our main entrance, that was 2 hours of my day wasted, and i also heard that Littlehampton had a small fire, and a bomb scare. The excitment continues next week:hehe:

Sam

20. jezmck

jezmck Minimodder

wallbase also lets you search by pixel size, and proportion