1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming From Dust Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 27 Jul 2011.

1. veato

veato I should be working

Xbox AFAIK

I've been playing it this morning and really like it.

2. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

The version Bit-Tech reviews is in italics at the top of every review.

In this case, yes it's the Xbox version.

3. tupera

tupera What's a Dremel?

Looking forward the PC review. This title has intrigued me, so your PC review will tip the scales for me.

4. law99

law99 Custom User Title

Cheers. I wasn't making out that you shouldn't review 360 games or other consoles... I just wanted to know if you were going to review the PC version.

Also, I called the 360 the horrible because even now, I can't believe what a shambles the consoles beginnings were.

TBH, I can't be bothered with my console anymore because it isn't new and shiny.

5. Xir

Xir Modder

Well, the PC version is sold on Steam, so it's out, no?

Reminds me of Populous..even graphicswise

6. Ergath

Ergath Giant Zombie Pigeon Photographer

Sounds ****.

7. dgerards

dgerards forum n00b

Steam has it available as pre-purchase only. It will unlock on August 17th. It's only $15.- I think I'll pick it up, I always enjoyed Populous and the Black & White games back in the day.

8. Madness_3d

Madness_3d Bit-Tech/Asus OC Winner

Pre purchased this. Seen enough to interest me at I like to see a game with potential coming out at £12. Much preferable to the Bile some companies turn out and ask £40 for. I've always been a fan of creation/god games, I loved Roller Coaster Tycoon, Sim City 3000, The CryEngine Mod Kit and loads of other stuff and I like the look of this.

9. fadi299

fadi299 What's a Dremel?

just tried the pc version and i have to say: stay away, don't bother. i wanted to like this but if you're used to quality strategy/RTS/god games on pc this game is just going to look disgusting and unplayable. the cursor and controls in this game were done with a controller in mind, this makes even the most simple tasks like changing the camera view a pain the ass, graphics setting almost don't exist, you just get res settings and ref rate. AI is terrible, no AA, low-res textures are all over the place, jerky animations, you name it. when i saw this game in trailers and videos i thought it looked good but playing the thing by yourself is a real test of tempers, i played like 30 minutes and i was like what is this crap??.....disappointing......

10. impar

impar Minimodder

Greetings!

Tags: Add Tags