1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Top 10 Games Chart

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 5 Sep 2011.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. freshsandwiches

freshsandwiches Can I do science to it?

I bought the Call of Duty Warchest. Two great games plus an expansion for a tenner is decent.

3. Tyrmot

Tyrmot Minimodder

I also went to both of those! The LPO at the Festival Hall was great, though some of the choices a little odd perhaps? Two from Battlefield was perhaps a little much? Ant the Angry Birds theme worked surprisingly well!

4. Bede

Bede Minimodder

I'm glad Deus Ex is topping the charts, I hope it's selling a large volume, games like that deserve success.

5. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

Ocarina of Time 3D isn't of the Nintendo DS, it's on the Nintendo 3DS, you wouldn't say call of duty black ops is on the PS2 would you? So why do it for the 3DS? It's a different console >.>

Dude111 likes this.
  6. r8bwp

r8bwp What's a Dremel?

I played deus ex revolution twice,second time on give me deus ex, trying not to set an alarm off and not kill, managed the pacifist bit but not the alarm, oh how these went against my grain and made it a chore!

7. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Still on the first play through of Deus Ex: Human Revolution as I only got it yesterday, definitely deserves the number 1 spot.

8. Yemerich

Yemerich I can has PERSUADETRON?

Deus Ex: Human Revolutions Cheesecake!!!

Long time since I´ve played a REALLY good game like this.

9. elmondinio

elmondinio What's a Dremel?

why would anyone want to pay so much for tropico

10. kzinti1

kzinti1 What's a Dremel?

Judging by the PC list it appears all of us PC gamers are completely obsessed with death and war. No wonder the press ostracizes us so. Maybe all PC gamers really are slightly repressed murderers and thugs. Oh well. Back to Fallout New Vegas. I just love capping those Fiends with the Tesla/Beaton Prototype! Hit just one of them in a crowd and their body parts explode all around, taking out two or three others with just the one shot.
    Damn! Steam is down yet again!

11. tad2008

tad2008 What's a Dremel?

Been trying to do that myself, lol, though could probably have managed the pacifist part first time through it i hadnt wanted to see the other take down. Wish they had a "Cold Blooded Killer" achievement to go alongside the Pacifist.

Tags: Add Tags