1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Three million Dirt 3 codes stolen from AMD

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 7 Sep 2011.

1. digitaldave

digitaldave What's a Dremel?

good job you mention overclockers, fooled me once, my bad, fooled me twice, shame on them, fooled me thrice got legal people involved and owed me money.

shame.

2. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

You know they can shut your account if they find out you have one of the stolen codes and you will lose all of your games?

3. Toploaded

Toploaded What's a Dremel?

And if you follow the amd4u.com link you are greeted with this:

[​IMG]

4. Tokukachi

Tokukachi Minimodder

is Dirt 3 a better than the POS console port that was Dirt 2? I never actually got to play the game as I couldn't get my wheel working with it, but it took me 20 mins of watching pointless in game introduction video crap before i could get in a race and then finally be able to change my resolution etc...

5. tupera

tupera What's a Dremel?

Well, I've been waiting to play my free copy for 2+ weeks now. I don't care how many copies they have to verify, pretty soon there will be call to the Better Business Bureau!

6. tupera

tupera What's a Dremel?

I have one of these code from a graphics acrd I purchased. If you try and activate the code, AMD redirects you to another site where you have to scan your coupon and submit it. Then they will send you a new registration code. As in another post, I've been waiting 2+ weeks and no new code! What a way to punsih consumers for their mistakes (even if it was a 3rd party web site, AMD is still responsible for providing me what they promised)!

7. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

Don't know what's going on but these hacked codes are still working as of now.

8. Madness_3d

Madness_3d Bit-Tech/Asus OC Winner

I had to do the scanning and got my code after about 10 days.

Tags: Add Tags