1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Top 10 Games Chart

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 13 Sep 2011.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. greigaitken

greigaitken Minimodder

no review yet? all you do is play games.....

3. jakobfrimmel

jakobfrimmel What's a Dremel?

"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - pre-order"
    sigh.......

4. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

If only that was true.

5. runadumb

runadumb What's a Dremel?

I bought Call of Juarez last night. For £2.50 its grand i'm sure. Also I just started Red dead so I'm in the mood for westerns.

6. DriftCarl

DriftCarl Minimodder

wow 3 games available on PC in the top 5. Havn't seen that for a while.

7. Zurechial

Zurechial Elitist

It's a bit frustrating to see Dead Island getting the #1 spot, to be honest.
    A game released in such an unpolished, messy state doesn't deserve enough release-week sales to hit #1.

I still want to give it a try firsthand though. I wish demos were still commonplace.

8. Eiffie

Eiffie What's a Dremel?

It's very true, I tried playing it when it unlocked at midnight here in the US and it was not a smooth gaming experience. After the first patch all of my save data has been lost as well so I'm holding off playing more than an hour or two into the game until some of the major bugs are taken care of. I like the game but it certainly was unfinished when it came out.

9. fargo

fargo What's a Dremel?

surprised to see dead Island # 1 that tells me there isn't much of any major compitition right now and steam
    has it at 25% off when it just came out. killing zombies gets old real quick for me I need something to get lost
    in like dead space 1 or 2 or similar games. after october this game will be a distant memory !!

10. thom804

thom804 Minimodder

God, that crap stopped me from getting anywhere near finishing STALKER. EVERY new patch wiped all my previous savegames regardless of version.

11. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

Actually it's a pretty great game to play through with a co op partner, crap on your own but fun with someone. Though lack of push to talk is a major oversight (can be worked around though).

12. Zurechial

Zurechial Elitist

Yeah, I can understand that it might be an enjoyable game to play when it works; but my point is that a game being released in that unfinished state by its publishers is a sin and that they don't deserve that many sales; regardless of how good the game is or isn't when it's working right.

13. Tsung

Tsung What's a Dremel?

Hang on, a mistake was made with the USA release. They admitted it and fixed it which is more than most companies would do. I have the game and yes there are issues, but nothing show stopping for me. A bit more polish and Dead Island will be a very good game.

Sadly games being released in an unfinished state is now common practice. I don't doubt other AAA titles coming out this year will have similar launch issues which hopefully will be "quickly" patched.

14. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

Portal 2 is STILL hanging in there! :)

At full price too!

Tags: Add Tags