1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Stealthlow by Wayne Wilkinson

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 27 Oct 2011.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. jimmyjj

jimmyjj Minimodder

Totally awesome.

3. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

I read through the whole log before I joined the Bit-tech community and I was amazed at how awesome it looked and the amount of time and effort put into it. I could tell from his log that he is a perfectionist and it payed off in the end.

Congratulations to Wayne on a jawdroppingly brilliant scratch build and a definite contender for MOTY.

4. mongpong

mongpong What's a Dremel?

looks stunning!

5. l3p

l3p www.^.nl

Love this build with copper accents!

6. Razer2007

Razer2007 Building Proxima

Nice front page pimpage Wayne!! Thanks for sharing you mod on Losias.net too!

7. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

I've spent this year following stealthlow with great shock to be honest. I didn't think Wayne could top air cube and I was wrong! I was so impressed, I had Wayne make me some copper fan frames for my own project.
    Wayne- I've spent a year with my jaw at the floor, only now can I collect the flabby skin and go for surgery. Thanks a lot.

8. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Totally brilliant. The results people out there can achieve are truly mind blowing. Puts the big name system builders to shame every-single-time. I never tire of seeing these beautiful creations.

9. Krayzie_B.o.n.e.

Krayzie_B.o.n.e. What's a Dremel?

Totally gorgeous! why no optical drive? i know they are ancient but i still have a slight need for one!

anyway i have my checkbook handy........so How much is gonna cost me for this awesome tower cause i seriously want this!

10. paisa666

paisa666 I WILL END YOU!!!

Just awesome... been following this buils and its just stuning!!

11. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Thank you Antony, Joe & all at bit-tech cheers :clap::thumb:.

Cheers Jimmyjj, yassarikhan786, mongpong, l3p :).

Cheers Razer & happy to be on board there mate :).

:hehe: Cheers KidMod matey :thumb:.

Thanks Fizzban, true if I can get into making things like this anyone can get into making things & if they get keen on it with an undying enthusiasm for it they can progress nicely :).

:hehe: Must be a good stealth drive then :D it has full size dvd-rw just above the bottom front fan grill :thumb:.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm still learning though & only been focusing on my fabrication skills so far, I still think I'm 1 or 2 cases away from making any to sell, if I'm to sell them I want to get faster at producing cases but also keep the quality high so I could keep the prices reasonable.

I said during the log that I wouldn't try the solid pci/io piece again but I will & am confident my future ones will be spot on :).

Thank you paisa666 :thumb:.

12. Herodj95

Herodj95 What's a Dremel?

Fantastic Job Wanio! :D

13. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Did this fall from Heaven?...

It just looks epic..

14. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

A-friggin-mazing!

Waynio, I love this mod:D So well done, and all the details nailed PERFECT!

15. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Fantastic build, beautiful finish, full of details, great job!

16. coolmiester

coolmiester Coolermaster Legend

Really refreshing seeing good old fashioned skill with hand tools these days rather than the easier route.

Well deserved front page feature and a great read :thumb:

17. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

I probably can't add more to whats already been said, this really is a work of art. also I've said it to Wayne in his log, that this for me is top 3 in the MOTY, I think it's good enough to win it...

Absolutely brilliant, top modding Wayne.

18. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Thanks Herodj95 :).

:hehe: Cheers Jake :D.

Thank you p0Pe :D still got a lot of thinking to do for if I can progress with air cooling or to go with water for my next, resisted for so long that maybe it's time to progress & learn something new :D it's always been the maintanence that's put me off water cooling so if I can work out a super easy maintanence rig for water then I'll do it for my next big project :D but my next project will be a nice compact htpc, itching to have a dabble with mini itx & I wouldn't mind having a low powered net/media rig for every day computer stuff & keep a nice gaming rig purely for gaming & designing :).

Thanks phinix :thumb: :lol: our rigs have similar power but yours is so nice & compact so yours is another one which makes me want to try out mini itx :) it is nice having the option of adding another gpu though if I ever wanted to but then again you could add a 590 if you ever needed crazy gpu power :D.

Thanks coolmiester :) I like all approaches really but I stick with what I can afford :D it's way cheaper for me to use normal tools & can always use them in future projects unlike paying a load to a pro place where the only thing I'd gain from it is a good case, it's actually a nice satisfying feeling progressing skills also so I've come to enjoy that part a lot :dremel: like progressing through an awesome game but 1 without an ending :D but man if people can get access to the sweet machines then good for them & it's always good to see people pushing what the machines can do with sweet designs :) I reacted badly to seeing advanced machined projects in the past when I was quite new to modding but got all of that well out of my system & just like all forms now ranging from cardboard wonders all the way through to industrial awesomeness :thumb:.

:blush::D Thanks Jeff mate, I'm just excited to see all the awesome completed projects of the year all together for an awesome overload blitz, makes me dizzy :lol::D I might pass on voting though as it will be sooooo tough to pick a top 3 out of 20 or way more :jawdrop: or just pick out the ones I enjoyed following the most through the year :).

19. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

The more I see it, the more I like it! :thumb:

20. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Last year I voted for Attillas build Air cube and Purple rain for what went in to them and for the simple reason that the end product was athletically pleasing...Simples

Tags: Add Tags