1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Return To Castle Wolfenstein

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by acron^, 1 Dec 2001.

1. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

OMG! That's easy! They are in the [EDITED FOR LEGAL REASONS------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>]!
    And they're just sitting there! :D Ok? Good ;)

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I didnt realise you had to jump across 2 roofs to get to it :( done it now though, im up to 5 part 2 with just over 3½hrs gone i think, and im stuck (again).

3. Penrhos

Penrhos What's a Dremel?

Multi-player on lan rocks

We had a lan party the other weekend and had 16 people split over two teams playing the beach-head mission sweeet, no lag no crashes, rock solid for 3 hours continuous. there was a constant game going on the whole day.

4. Teivos

Teivos What's a Dremel?

I love the Multiplayer support in this game.. I love all the maps and everything... The ending was kinda crappy but I think that it was a good one,.... I know that there are going to be some more mods for this game, so I know that it is going to be a blast :)

5. corvette

corvette What's a Dremel?

ne one still have the original version the full version and where can i download it i had the floopy disk for it and it had bad sektors oh yeah the new 1 kicks ive clocked it with no cheats took me bout 3 days :cool: :cool:

6. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

I've got a copy.

Gimme an e-mail and I'll send it ya m8.

7. Sim0n

Sim0n rm -rf /

Ha Ha Ha,

Not to brag but i settled down on a late saturday evening after installing it that morning....

Set me gfx and configs up and cracked on, in medium setting and finished it, in FIVE HOURS FOURTY MINS.

I died in total i think about 200 times, but after completing it i felt mighty depressed with the ending.

And went to work, kinda video blind and looking out for zombies popping outa the walls

oOoOoOoOo Scary

8. batsman

batsman the quiet one

nice bunch if polygons since lara

decided to give myself a treat after raiding the piggy bank(bertiebassett) would get the games my family didn't buy me for christmas. So bought RTCW, AVP2, and the classic that is theif.

Must say RTCW is superb, only started playing love the cable car sceen, who's seen 'where eagles dare' rip off of that but loved it. As for the german barmaid havn't seen such a nice bunch if polygons since lara.

Will have one moan the mutiplayer should have bot's even if its just for deathmatch, that would complete it.

9. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

I hope we are referring to a free demo burned to CD and not anything warez-like here chaps ;)

10. LoopyJuice

LoopyJuice Astronomical

lol a 1mb game burned to a cd? what a waste lol u culd fit it on a floppy! hell u culd email it!

11. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I am currently 'returning' to castle wolfenstein because deathshead is a coward

12. osaru

osaru What's a Dremel?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASY!!!!!!!!

I got rtcw, but it aint gonna be working on my busted pc for a long time!

HOWEVER.... GTA3 certainly does rock the ground to its core.....

couldnt get much revision done at me mates, with 2 ps2s running it between 4 peeps trying to beat each other to complete missions and stuff....
    :p
    and besides, I seriously would buy the game (and a ps2, not coming out till apr apparently :( ) just for the MSX radio station!!!
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
    :p
    the mc is the nuts, the tracks are moving shadow, there aint nothing better than hopping in the mafia sentinels and switchin it over, then doin a bank job! EEEEEEASY NOW!

you know the d'n'b is coming back to skool all you peeps that didnt believe the first time round! The evidence is here, MS on GTA3, bodyrock on the radio, 2 arenas at most festivals... We're all in for a ruff ride! :)

p.s. rtcw is shweeeeet too though :)

13. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Heh! I did :)

14. Methical

Methical What's a Dremel?

definately a great game if u like fast paced quake 3 engine games but if u prefer a slower more realistic game get Ghost Recon

15. batsman

batsman the quiet one

how hard is the supper solder though, on it at the moment.

16. relix

relix Minimodder

if only I could play the game...... :(

17. batsman

batsman the quiet one

why can't you play the games?

18. relix

relix Minimodder

well, I don't think I'll have a framerate of above 1 fps on a PII 233...:rolleyes: :mad:

19. I still havn't bought RtCW, I need to get on my horse and pick it up so I can practice for the up coming LAN Party here

20. Chrisy

Chrisy What's a Dremel?

There is a guy selling a copy over at OCS If you are interested.

Great game although as people have said a bit on the short side. Multiplayer rox though.

Chrisy

Tags: