1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Mobile - HTC Desire S with 2.3.5 update seems to be able to screenshot

Discussion in 'General' started by Mother-Goose, 25 Nov 2011.

1. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

Hi all,

Had a weird thing happen the other day and wondered if anyone else has had the same issue.

I just flicked through my gallery and saw two screenshots of my lock screen.....on a device that cant screenshot (any android device that is on a version less than 4.0 cannot natively screenshot unless it is routed).

Does anyone have any ideas? I can't actually replicate it but it would be handy as hell to be able to do this, just wondered if anyone else has had this happen to them on a Sense 3.0 phone.

2. Herbicide

Herbicide Lurktacular

3. derpooch

derpooch What's a Dremel?

Power and home? Think quite a few of the custom skins have it a similar function :)

Edit: Never mind, beaten!

Last edited: 25 Nov 2011
  4. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

Awesome, thanks for the heads up there guys, really appreciate it.

I'm a mobile tester for a living and got no where when I was googeling. I also had a bug on my phone so couldn't repro it until I reset the device (the power button was being a tit basically).

5. shigllgetcha

shigllgetcha Minimodder

yep 2.3.3 and i can screen shot, does the desire not have this yet, i updated my samsung mini a few months ago

Last edited: 7 Dec 2011