1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Synthetica by AnG3L (Selling most of my parts)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 18 May 2011.

?

Choose which design to follow in order to create the ventilation (page 10)

Poll closed 24 Jun 2011.
  1. 1st design

29 vote(s)
    70.7%
  2. 2nd design

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  1. GLA-58

GLA-58 What's a Dremel?

:hip: gruesome , insane , out of this world :clap:

Just wondering : Do you still have fun while you hone your modding skills ?
    Or is it just the will to create something out of the box ?

But one thing is sure : masterclass stuff ! :clap:

2. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Yeah I think so mate :D must have just been last month, was too much for my mind to comprehend, sometimes the picks are actually too good where I totally can't make my mind up & makes me cringe having to pick 1 or 3 they all excellent rigs really so to prepare myself for moty picks I've been trying my best to be more decisive & go with only 1 because if I can't do that out of only 6 then I sure won't be able to cast a decisive vote on moty if we get 3 votes again & before that it was 1 vote for moty out of 20+ projects if I remember rightly which was plain flat out difficult to pick the right one but my top 2 came in at the top 3 out of which I thought was the best ones :D.

3. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

sweet work on the power/reset switches and the fan controller, it looks awesome with its blue glow and high quality build, you got one of my votes :)

4. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks man glad u like it!!!! ;)

Thanks Dopey I highly appreciate that!!! ;)

Thanks my wise friend you are always here for me, thanks again!!!! :)

Bro long time no see, thanks for being here for me for one more time!!!! :)

LoL nice comment bro thanks a lot!!!! :)

Thanks!!! :)

Thank you buddy I really appreciate that!!! :)

Wow thanks mate, welcome aboard!!! :)

Thanks for taking the time to comment and vote brother it means a lot!!! :)

LoL is like a curse buddy!!! 1st place, then second the second again and now lets hope we brake the curse!!! Thank you my friend your presence and support is like a gold to me, thanks again!!!!! :) :thumb:

I actually lol'd (again!) to your comment you crazy man!!! Thanks my friend!!!!! :rock:

I highly highly appreciate that my friend, you :rock: !!!!!!!

You also :rock: brother!!!! Thanks a ton!!!! :)

Thanks buddy for your kind words!!! Its a combination of both, but I love modding cause it gives me something to fill my many empty hours (as I cant work full time after a series of accidents since 2006) and also to challenge my patience and skills. Thanks again!!! :)

Thanks Keir my friend I appreciate that!!! Glad you like my work!!! :) :thumb:

5. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

I will be posting one last update soon before the final one. I wont though post pictures of the assembly as I usually do as I consider waste of time to take pictures of me holding the tubing and fittings we all know how that is done lolz :p :) . I will post some teaser shots and then it will be the final update *fingers crossed!!!* C ya soon guys and thanks again for your support!

6. craig - toyoracer

craig - toyoracer Minimodder

I will be waiting for those teasers. :)

Of course you have my vote.

7. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Can't wait to see the finished result! But more importantly I can't wait to see your next mod! Because I can't for the love of everything holy imagine how this can ever be out topped! :thumb:

8. Sarakon

Sarakon The German

I go on holiday for two weeks, and missed all the awesomness :jawdrop: this looks amazing :thumb: Can't wait for those teasers
    Got my vote as well

9. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks bro, teaser in a second!!! :)

2 more days bro ... or less!!! Next mod.... hmmm .... more sanding??? :wallbash: Gotta think something easier lolz I have something in my mind that it might take a year to finish.... Nuff said!!! Thanks mate!! :)

Thank you my friend welcome back!!!! :)

10. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

With this and that here we are guys at the final update of this year and of this mod!!! I wont say much as is nothing left to say but I will let you know that THIS was one of the most difficult builds I ever did after Totechnika! The pump refused to start so I had to dismantle it and fix it, the watercooling loop took me 11 hours to get it right due to tight space and the lack of the proper fittings even though Bitspower gave me more than enough to use, the cable management was a nightmare as I had to create and mod each and every cable so.... ok thats all!!!

First some random pictures of some of the soooooo many things I did these days. I wont show more pictures as I said before is pointless to show me holding a screwdriver and attaching a motherboard. One of the many custom cables and some steps of the final assembly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I used 2 kind of sleeving in this mod. At the left side is the MDPC one and at the right is a sleeving a friend of mine has send to me from USA. The quality of this sleeving and its density is 10 times better than anything else I ve seen and used so far (sorry MDPC fans) but is quite difficult to work with so this is meant to be for pro modders with lots of experience and patience.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a small teaser shot of the final build.....

[​IMG]

Here are some "artistic" kind of pictures with the sleeving my friend send me from USA. I took these pictures for him and I thought it will be nice to share them with you just to see that I can also take some "nice" shots with my cheap camera but I prefer to stay "true" and while I mod on my bed or kitchen table or in the backyard I will always take shots from there and as bad as it might look, this is were I mod. I have nothing against nice photography I really love it but for me its impossible as the kind of work I do cant be placed under black velvet sheet for some shots! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats all for now guys see you soon with the final shots!!! Till then, peace and thanks for the support for one more time!!!! :)

11. Razer2007

Razer2007 Building Proxima

oh my oh my oh my I can't wait for finals!!!

It looks amazing in there and the *other pic*... Fabulous!

12. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Shhhhh..... its a secret! ;) :worried: Thanks bro!!! Soon!! :)

13. Razer2007

Razer2007 Building Proxima

Oh crap! OK post edited ;)

14. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Very much looking forward to the final shots of this build, it's been an epic run so far!

Nice work with the BP fittings on the CPU -> Rad connection!

15. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

:p LoL no worries mate!!!

Thanks my bro, that part messed with my hands and brain for a loooong time until I managed to get that solution as all the others were really tight and always kinking the tubing!!!!

16. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

That mobo set up looks sweet and you've got some curly things..woooohooo....lol

17. Cleveland216

Cleveland216 Carbon Fiber King

Excellent Job my friend!! I know the dedication and hard work it takes to pull off a crazy insane build...the reward n recognition is worth it though! Along with the experience.

18. cchr

cchr Minimodder

i might not have commented on your work lately, but i've been watching the progress on this alex, and i must say it has become a masterpiece!
    you got skills man!

19. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Looks like a bit of a git to work that chunky sleeving, looks good though :) & sounds like you've completed it :clap: looking forward to final shots of this beauty mate :thumb:.

Hoping to get back in the lil workshop soon myself :D.

20. Achron

Achron Cad Pro Quo

I vote that you should put this project on hold until after MOTY so I don't have you as competition.