1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other The Worst Game You Own

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LeMaltor, 20 Oct 2011.

1. Dwarfer

Dwarfer What's a Dremel?

Opens 3 websites. Eh, you open Battleglog, click which server you want & then Origin will launch (if not already open, followed by Battlefield 3)

I think you need to scan your PC for viruses mate!

2. AmEv

AmEv Meow meow. See yall in 2-ish years!

I am SO with you on this one!

3. Dwarfer

Dwarfer What's a Dremel?

Which route do you prefer developers take?

4. AmEv

Add a little creativity to games!

Don't release the same-themed games for years on end!

And that is why I love Minecraft. Something new, and something VERY creative

5. Dwarfer

Dwarfer What's a Dremel?

Garry's Mod!

6. AmEv

Well, not necessarily don't have same GENRE for years on end; that's impossible.

Just, WWII-Present day war games for years on end? It gets a little old quick.

7. alanhannah

alanhannah What's a Dremel?

I will go for Far Cry 2 Game

8. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

For me it's got to be either Homefront, FarCry 2 or Stranglehold. Three truly terrible games.

9. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Battlefield 3, forgot I owned it, not played it for weeks, and I don't want to :p

Getting a bit bored with the same shizzle modern combat FPS, new cod got 1 billion in sales :S

10. Dwarfer

Dwarfer What's a Dremel?

Considering this game is so popular and and has won a mountain of awards, I'm inclined to hear why you don't like it?

11. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

GTA4 for the PC, possibly the worst port from a console..... [Jeremy Clarkson]in the world![/Jeremy Clarkson]

Yes, me too!! I can't get enough of it, such a bloody awesome game that I've put off buying Skyrim as I can't devote enough time play both of them.

12. feathers

feathers Minimodder

Skyrim

100% console port with no attempt to lift the graphics and character animation engine into the modern PC era. You can say graphics are not important but I beg to differ. On a 3d FPS hyped for it's graphics and pre-release vids showing HD rendered screenshots... It's a con. I have low expectations for console games but why even bother releasing this crud on the PC. At least Crytek released HD textures and DX11 as a patch for crysis 2. Even in DX9 crysis 2 looks years ahead of Skywank.

13. Dwarfer

Dwarfer What's a Dremel?

Skywank haha that made me chuckle out loud!

I agree in terms of the gfx. When I saw pre-release trailers graphically it looked stunning however seeing gameplay videos of it now it looks like Fallout 3 BUT I don't think graphics are that important aslong as the game provides an awesome story and experience.

I do completely agree with the marketing to incite you into the purchase! DEVS should stop pandering to consoles and make PC Games first and then port to console!

14. feathers

feathers Minimodder

I don't insist on games having amazing graphics. I play plants v zombies. It's just that when on an FPS sold on it's graphics amongst other things, I expect some effort made.

BF3 gets my respect. May not be my favourite game of all time but the amount of effort put in to creating a PC game with new levels of graphical realism makes it worthy in my view.

I do actually detest consoles now. Always thought the eggs box 3.60 was a pile of cack. Just hate the way PC games have been dumbed down and held back by those dinosaurs.

I think I'd sooner spend money on Witcher 2 than skywank.

15. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Well my 1 key on my beyboard doesn't work, I got so far in the singleplayer up to the F18 mission, I have to press my 1 key to start the weapon system or something, but I cannot as it doesn't work, and if I rebind the key it still won't do anything.

MP wise is a complete ****fest for me as a colourblind person, there's no colourblind mode so it's just awful. My squad look the same colour as the enemy, I'm ok if I'm in a squad alone, but that doesn't last for long as when someone else joins they join my squad.

16. Dwarfer

Dwarfer What's a Dremel?

So one of the gripes you have with the game is that your keyboard is faulty. Then replace this. You can buy them from as little as £6.

And I'm sure DICE brought out a colour blind option in their latest patch!

Your points for not liking the game are stupid!

17. Omnituens

Omnituens What's a Dremel?

Worse game I ever owned was Achron - It was so bad I fought Steam to get a refund, and won.

18. feathers

feathers Minimodder

Isn't it ironic that BF3 is the one game I've seen with colour blind option!

I din't have any problems on the F18 mission. I loved it.

19. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

There is a colourblind option in the video settings, though as far as I can tell, it only changes the colour of team, squad and enemy text/icons.

Just got to Options, videos, enable colourblind mode.

20. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Key bind fail is LOL

as for colourblind mode when I checked at release there was no option, and a few long threads complaining about it, I'm not bothered enough to patch it to find out LOL