1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Synthetica by AnG3L (Selling most of my parts)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 18 May 2011.

?

Choose which design to follow in order to create the ventilation (page 10)

Poll closed 24 Jun 2011.
  1. 1st design

29 vote(s)
    70.7%
  2. 2nd design

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  1. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks man!! ;)

Thank you my friend!! :)

Thanks bro! As I said before I love it without the top also! But please check the videos I will post in a while! You ll get the idea....!!! :p :)

Thanks buds!!! ;)

Thanks bro, glad to see you here once more!!! :) Thanks for the support!! :)

Lolz :p :)

Pope the Dope my friend thanks so much for the support!!!! :) Ya know.... 30 without a job and single = too much free time :p :hehe: :thumb:

Thanks Cheaps!! Well I heard a lot of thinks, like Flinstones house, sponge, alien craft and now a metallic elephant skin! My mod is trippy thats for sure!!!! :p :)

Respect too bro!!! I will wait here for you to come to drink a few (thousand) beers and also eat a lot of "souvla" together!! (A traditional "barbeque kinda" meat food :p )

Thanks man, watch the videos too, its a glimpse of what I ve been through these months!!!!

2. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

So guys here are the videos!!!

3. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

Congrats - very nice project!

4. Cleveland216

Cleveland216 Carbon Fiber King

That was inspirational watching those videos. Great job, music was great too!!! What is most interesting is that your case is like Aelro Dynamic, in that, the top cover just goes over the components of the case, like Aelro's top cover did.:rock:

5. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

The videos adds a nice quality finishing touch Alex & looks very well done :rock::thumb: nice cherry on top of the Synthetic cheesecake, congrats mate :clap::D.

Some questions about using music in project videos though if you know :).
    Are the tracks you use free to use as you want for stuff like this? or is it Indy music where the creators are happy to get extra exposure to a wider audience where they can get it? or no problems with using any music at all? or is that only if it's for if you have a business & it's being used to help promote your business where you might get asked to remove the music? I have no idea on this & wouldn't mind knowing for future projects because it does add a nice finishing touch to a project to wrap it all up :).

I did make one for stealthlow but without any motion video with not having a video camera, just a slideshow but precisely synchronized to the thousands of seconds to the beat going from sheets of materials to the end product, was good but only me & a couple of others seen it offline :D even had some funny bits but I ended up deleting it because I couldn't be bothered making my own music track for it so I could be 100% sure of no lawyers hassling & irritating me to remove the music if they do do that I don't know, I used to make electronic music from scratch not using recycled loops like nearly all the paid pros do but creating everything 100% original & did all my own sampling & seems the editing work of sampling made the transition to perfect video editing come naturally to me but quit actually making music a while ago now :D lost my sample library a few times & it was a huge library which took too much of my life to carry on doing it so got sick of having to re do them each time & left it in the past & took up modding a bit later :D:rock:.

6. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

I appreciate the offer! :thumb:

Unfortunately I don't get out of the house much... Well, I don't go to Cyprus that much at least! :lol:

I just checked and it's one hell of a journey. Unless I pay around 600 Euro, I'm gonna have to touch down in Greece on the way... I'll pass for now! :) :thumb:

Maybe we could do a mod together and we can get an airline to sponsor the tickets... I don't think that's been done before! :hehe:

The MODMEN - European style! :thumb:

7. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks bro!!! :)

I didnt see that case yet, I saw older cases by them and I somehow like their designs!!!! Thanks bro!!! :)

Thanks Wayne my friend!! The music is the most difficult part in a video indeed!!! I dont have the patience or the knowledge to create a good video yet I have to and when the time comes to enter the music I am banging my head on the wall!!! :wallbash: I had problems in the past with copyright so now I choose artists that they dont belong in a company or having any kinds of contracts. I also look into regular YT users for mix or remixes yet again you have to find the song with the right duration, beat, theme etc etc. I would like to see your video, if you need some assistance on the music and if I can help PM me anytime!!!! :)

LoL expensive I know but original idea!!! Who knows, sometimes crazy ideas are manifested through crazy guys!!! Lets give it a try!! :p Thanks bro!!!! :thumb:

8. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Glad to see you made it just in time Alex, you deserve to be there mate. A truly wonderful piece of art. Good luck and merry Xmas.:thumb:

9. l3p

l3p www.^.nl

Congratulations on your MOTY 2011 nomination AnG3L!!

10. quizz_kid

quizz_kid Squid

This one got my vote... Maybe one of the few really really unique mods out there. rep for creativity!!!

11. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Ah thanks for replying to that Alex :) so look out for music which doesn't complicate things, shame but at least it could give Indy bands or singular musicians a touch more exposure after asking them of course :D, glad I didn't post it now, no law people to bother me :D. Definitely a pity I stopped making tracks, would have been happy to let people use them but really can't be bothered getting back into it now :D.

12. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

Congrats on the MOTY nomination. One of my favourite projects this year and I voted for you :).

Another favourite of mine was Waynio's Stealthlow, which also got a vote from me :).

Good Luck.

13. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Congrats on the MOTY nomination!!!
    Final photos look fantastic, love the whole look, so unique shapes.
    One of my votes goes to you my friend - brilliant build!

14. Paslis

Paslis Minimodder

Congrats with the nomination mate im still amazed by this project so goor luck.Have a nice Xmas. :D

15. @nton

@nton What's a Dremel?

Congrats on your MOTY 2011 !!

16. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks bro you too deserved it!!! Happy New Year!!! :)

Thanks man! Happy New Year!!! :)

I appreciate that buddy!!! Thanks a lot for the support!!!! Happy New Year!!! :)

No probs Wayne!!! You aint gonna have that kind of problems but if the music isnt legally copyright used they will just remove it. If you want my help PM me! Happy New Year bro!!! :)

Thanks buddy I truly appreciate that!!! Happy New Year!!! :)

Thanks my friend!!!! Same goes for you buddy!!!! Happy New Year!!! :)

Thanks bro, same to you!!! Happy New Year!!! :)

Thanks!!! Happy New Year!!! :)

17. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

Man I missed a lot of this mod over the past couple weeks, you got one of my votes, excellent work :thumb: its looking awesome.

18. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks Keir my friend I am glad you like it!!! :) Happy New modding year!!! :)

19. bundymania

bundymania Bastelorakel Industries Worldwide

Awesome Project, very nice !!

20. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks man!!