1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Digital pinball machine

Discussion in 'Modding' started by japala, 16 Jan 2012.

1. japala

japala What's a Dremel?

Hi.

Looong time no see but finally something worth posting. I managed to finish my write-up on the Metku Pinball that I built for the Assembly event. Not the most exciting build but something that people hadn't seen at the event before.

[​IMG]

Digital pinball

Last edited: 16 Jan 2012
    DeafGamer2015 likes this.
  2. DeafGamer2015

DeafGamer2015 Minimodder

This is amazing! You must have spent tens of thousand hours working on this! Have some +Rep!

3. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Awesome... again.:D
    I like that you can change the table setup. I think if I was inclined to build a pinball machine I'd still do an analog table, though. Most of the fun would be setting up the table surface.

...Something 5 tiers high with ramps, loop-de-loops, conveyers... :worried: Oh, crud. You got me thinking!

4. japala

japala What's a Dremel?

Analog table would be nice but building one from nothing could be a huge task... perhaps if you can get an old table that has all the pieces in it. You could the start altering it to your own taste. The work load would be more sane that way...

I'm bit sad that I didn't come up a new and novel design on the machine that I built. I tried to scketch dozen different ideas on how to change the classic but all of the ideas were quite unusable or really labour intensive.

Not the best prototype but got this out of my system so now I can focus on something else. :)

5. ARTbyTROY

ARTbyTROY Mod it Til it Bleeds!

Pinball is awesome.

Thanks for helping me figure out my next project japala... I don't plan to copy your design, but your pinball build will be the inspiration for my next sequel mod.

6. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

This is a whole new level of awesome!

7. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

Now that is some awesome work right there..

8. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Love the machine! And the theme! :D