1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Budget Gaming Mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by meandmymouth, 22 Jan 2012.

1. meandmymouth

meandmymouth Multimodder

I'm not a big gamer (yet) but my friend has just got a nice R.A.T 5 and I must say I'm impressed. Worst of all he is now beating my on L4D2.

So, I need to indulge my competitive spirit and look for a gaming mouse but I don't have a lot of money to spend. I'd say no more than £30.

However, I have a birthday coming up so I can probably put in £20 - £30 myself and then get the rest from family, which means £50 - £60 is doable.

So, ideas? I'd like something that will be comfortable and will be mainly used for FPS games.

What you got, Bit-tech? :D

2. McDuff32

McDuff32 Minimodder

3. logicmike

logicmike What's a Dremel?

Another one from Logitech is the g400, only has 8 programmable buttons as opposed to the 10 on the g500 but ive just got this one and seems really comfortable and you can change the sensitivity. it can be had for around £24 -£26

4. aNuclearPidgeon

aNuclearPidgeon Minimodder

Try looking for the Trust GXT 14/S or the GXT32/S.
    Cheap gaming mouses and should serve you well for a while.

5. fdbh96

fdbh96 What's a Dremel?

I got a g400 and its great but i feel as if I could do with the extra buttons the g500 offers. It is really comfortable though.

6. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Buy this, you won't get better for the money!

7. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

You simply cannot go wrong with Logitech, apart from if you're a claw gripper or have smallish hands. I have a weird claw grip and ended up with a CM Storm Spawn (currently £29 on scan, thank you Santa! :D ) and it serves me very well, but as I said that's with an odd claw grip. If you have a standard kind of grip then 100% go for Logitech.