1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Planning my Next BIG Mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by TheGreatSatan, 17 Jan 2012.

1. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Member for 17 years!

So, I am starting to map out my greatest mod since I first built my R2 years ago. I've been dying to do a Fallout 3 mod for the longest time, but I haven't been able to get an idea going, till now.

This mod will start with a full size male mannequin that I bought today on eBay for $130.

[​IMG]

I will be dressing him up in a Vault 101 jumpsuit too.

[​IMG]

I'll then put the computer in his torso. I'll buy a jumpsuit and modify it to look like the one in the game. I'll also be throwing in a little bit of Steampunk as well with a gas mask

[​IMG]

and a modified Nerf gun

[​IMG]

I'll also be following Troy's worklog from when he built his Cenobite PC years ago:

http://casemodgod.com/ModProjectLogs/CenobitePC/cenobitepc.htm

2. Conica

Conica What's a Dremel?

Heh, Cool, A Brotherhood of Steel costume would've been awesome too, but taken a fair bit of time, Gotta admit though, A Vault 101 dweller will be awesome, What are your thoughts on the Pip-boy? will one be present?

3. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

You totally have to make the mannequin less 'metrosexual'. That may be the hardest part of the mod.