1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Things that make you go...ARRGGHH!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pete J, 10 Feb 2012.

1. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Don't tell me you're one of these people who under explain things and writes emails in shorthand? I hate that :duh:

Last edited: 14 Feb 2012
  2. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

That has to be my biggest pet hate in the world of work. Having to type out like 6 emails to get enough of a response out of someone that could have easily fitted in one.

and one additional one for the thread

- young teenagers who have concluded they are the most intelligent teenager around and try to act like they are 21. why can't they just relax and enjoy their youth rather than being abusive know-it-alls?

3. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

Drivers or pedestrians who do not acknowledge that you have stopped/pulled in to let them past. All I ask for is a friendly wave, a smile or any form of acknowledgement at all you ignorant ****.

4. Unicorn

The model I was working on last night... I hit a wall with it. It's now pissing me off to the point where I'm in danger of scrapping it and starting again.

Holy firetruck I hate CAD sometimes :rolleyes:

5. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Ah, I usually run or walk much faster when someone stops for me. That's the thank you part :thumb:

6. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

I have personalised plates, what is there to hate about that?
    1, It hides the age of your car
    2, You can have anything as long as your wallet can stretch that far.
    3, It looks cool.

1, What I hate the most, is stupid campers, who get them self in advance location..(Usually by hacking) and then end up being top of the score board....What's happened to just plain run and gun, its more fun...

2, Someone who spends most of their time trying to find every glitch in a game, and then uses these to their advantage. (I'm talking about seeing through walls etc.)
    Have you really got to do this to win, because you are just Sh!t!
    Why can't people play fair...This is what makes online gaming so tedious, and frustrating....'Now goes off for anger management.'

Anyhow, I had my 2 cents...:D

Last edited by a moderator: 14 Feb 2012
  7. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

I have never understood the hatred for camping. If you can't flush out a camper then you aren't very good at the game! I do agree that using a hack to get to a forward point is wrong though!

8. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

No, there is camping, and then there is Hack-camping (Just made that up...) I'm leaning towards hack-campers, as it's these peeps, that are impossible to kill...

JBond likes this.
  9. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

At this point I make it my mission in life to grief-kill them for the rest of the game. :D

Well, used to - I don't game online much these days.

Ah, different matter entirely - forget the game, tool-up with a nice big lump of 3"x2", track them down IRL and let the good times roll... :naughty:

Teelzebub likes this.
  10. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

When I was a young teenager I tried to act older and cooler. When I was 21 (and to this day) I seemed to start regressing backwards - I thinking I'm peaking at about a mental age of nine years old at the moment.
    Dammit Simon! I thought we had a beautiful thing going! :D

You do have a nice car though.

PingPong likes this.
  11. Unicorn

Oh yeah, totally with you on both points here. As many people know, I usually insist on using the English language to it's full, proper potential. If I take the time time to write a well written, thorough email asking for specific information, I expect people to reply with the same amount of effort. One and two line emails irritate me greatly. I sometimes feel like replying back with "my mobile number is in my email signature, why didn't you just text that reply to me?".

The teenagers thing... that's just one end of the spectrum. I know some 18, 19 and 20 year olds who need a massive dose of reality and maturity. I've met some incredibly immature 18+ year olds in the past year or so. I sincerely hope I wasn't as annoying when I was that age.

+1 on all these. My plate is in exactly the same format as an English plate, but it's actually a personalised one. Obviously over here it stands out, in England it'd look like a normal plate. Most people here do think it's just an English plate though.

PingPong likes this.
  12. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

With custom plates, like any car modification, there is a fine line between it looking good and making the owner look like a complete tit...

more things that annoy me...

- PC Gamers
    - All those who are more interested in looking at facebook etc. on your phone than taking care of or paying any attention to your screaming little brat... people like you should not be allowed to breed [I saw this earlier today]
    - every piece of software on my pc [seemingly] wanting to update all at the same time
    - whoever thought articulated ['bendy'] buses were a good idea
    - artificial sweeteners... all of them...
    - people who order a super-sized triple gutbuster [with cheese]... and a diet coke...
    - people who order diet coke
    - people who have to remind you every seven seconds that they're on a diet... eat less, move more and STFU [and not necessarily in that order]...
    - spell-checks that for no reason switches from en-gb to en-us [I'm looking at you Firefox]
    - BT
    - anyone who refers to a mild dislike of something as an allergy
    - pissy-weak coffee
    - people asking for your opinion, then ignoring it or dismissing it as ******** because it doesn't agree with theirs...
    - those that like say like 'like' like every other word like... innit...

Last edited: 14 Feb 2012
  13. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

The people that think custom plates are cool are most likely the people who own custom plates... Most people probably think what I do!

14. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

It's OK, we are just having a lovers tiff...Lol :D and thanks mate. ;)

15. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

This^

16. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead It's big, and it's clever.

I hate the ones that don't actually say anything until your illegally change the spacing. It means you are so desperate to show your exclusivity that you will break the law and have an illegal plate to do so. Quite sad. They're usually on BMWs, Audis and Mercs too.. tragically common cars.

Some people have a skewed idea of exclusivity.

17. Jaffa5

Jaffa5 What's a Dremel?

txt spk mks me go rggh bcos it is dffclt 2 undrstd wots bng sd

It's probably because I'm an old git, but it just seems to me that random letters are left out of sentences and grammar is completely ignored.

18. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

It's simple. Just replace all the vowels.

19. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

Or reply to them in all vowels

20. TheCherub

TheCherub Minimodder

I do that all the time; but purely because I prefer the taste of diet coke rather than any particular calorie reduction effort.