1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals What is your favorite mouse?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by N17 dizzi, 13 Feb 2012.

1. bagman

bagman Minimodder

I use the Logitech G9x, in my opinion there is no better mouse for claw grip.

2. Bugste81

Bugste81 Stephen

Microsoft Sidewinder X5 for me. Great feel and supporting software

3. leslie

leslie Just me!

Not good enough.
    In the immortal words of Ripley... "I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

4. barny2767

barny2767 What's a Dremel?

i have a Deathadder, Lycosa keybord and Vespula mat and love them all for about £130 and they look nice glowing blue but the Deathadder dose seem to have a loud click to it but sit nice in my hand since i have big hands i find my fingers go over the end on some shorter fatter gaming mice. Then again a friend of mine wont spend more than £10 on his as they can fly into walls at speed. I would say go to PC World and see what you like the feel of as they used to have some out on display but they only have 1 or 2 gaming mice now and there crap, overpriced and never on display to try out. Anyway remember that spending more may not get you a better mouse and take the mouse you have into consideration if it feels like its the right size for you try and find somthing like it also how heavy is it. you can only realy ask people how well made somthing like a mouse is they cant tell you how it will work out for you. Just work from what you have and find somthing like it or you could end up with a mouse thats fantastic for some one else but no good for you.

Anyway I feel like im going on and on now. Hope you find somthing you like

5. Steelez

Steelez Minimodder

Just gone from a G9 to a Razer Naga and it's been really smooth, normally takes me a while to get used to a new mouse but this just feels natural, including the extra buttons but they are really only useful to a MMO player, cheaper versions are available to those who don't need 17 mouse buttons.

My Logitech has lasted many years and it remains to be seen how long this one holds up, but the Razer feels so much better in my hands compared to the G9. If it had custom weights and it and survives normal use for a couple of years it would probably be my ideal mouse.

So the G9 was great, the Naga is potentially better but it remains to be seen on build quality.

6. gilljoy

gilljoy Minimodder

I use a razer copperhead myself.

Looking to get a new mouse because my copperhead is starting to act up after a few years :(

Looking at a deathadder, mionix naos 500, or a kone+

What would you guys suggest?

7. Gabe Aufiero

Gabe Aufiero What's a Dremel?

Just posted this question on keyboard forum before seeing this thread - need a good wireless keyboard and mouse that will work well on a rough surface, any idea what the best one is? i use laptop on coffee table. thanks.

8. phoenixck

phoenixck What's a Dremel?

Nothing beats the Roccat Kone (+) in my opinion now that their new version has sorted the mouse wheel out, perfect weight, probably the best driver software out there, fits my claw like hand without causing any aches, and with the awesome lights you can change it looks pretty too!

Edit (just seen killjoys post) KONE+ you wont regret it, just make sure it is the + version rather than the plain Kone, the Razer is possibly the most uncomfortable mouse design for someone with a claw grip.

9. oliverr97

oliverr97 What's a Dremel?

The corsair m60, because its great, looks awesome and has a sniper button :)

10. Harty

Harty What's a Dremel?

I'll ask a mouse question in a mouse thread.
    I'm considering getting a nice cheap mouse - is the M6800 any good?

If not I might just invest in a more expensive Razer...

11. Chris666

Chris666 What's a Dremel?

I am also still using my trusty old copperhead and looking for a new mouse , preferably not a ambidextrous design this time

12. B-Cool

B-Cool What's a Dremel?

depends on how you define 'ok'. Mine developed an issue with the scroll wheel after a couple of months and felt cheap overall, you get what you pay for basically. Definitely not worth it when you could get much better mice for £25+

13. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I've been a fan of my RAT7 (has it really been over two years?). With use I've just gotten more and more used to it, though I admit that I don't use the sniper button, side scroll wheel, or profiles. The shape is comfortable and more importantly: the buttons are excellent. The side buttons are soft and easy to press, and the right click in particular is more sensitive than any mouse I've used before. It's a surprisingly useful trait in MOBA games.

Been thinking about snagging a Deathadder, though. CS:GO has been making me miss my Diamondback...

14. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I have been using a R.A.T 3 since I bought my computer and to be honest it hasnt let me down. I dont really use the side buttons but having the ability to change DPI when I need too is great.

I find it really comfortable to use.