1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable HP Touchpad problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MonkeyBoss, 4 Apr 2012.

1. MonkeyBoss

MonkeyBoss What's a Dremel?

So are there any HP Touchpad users here?

Currently having problems with mine, only had it on the weekend.

The problem is that WEBos keeps on freezing, mostly when opening an app. I have tried holding power + home buttons and resetting but i still get the freezing problem.

Also tried using webOS Doctor and all the different versions and still get the same problem.

So i thought that if i put android on it then it might be okay. So i used CyanongenMod 7 alpha 3.5 along with moboot and clockworkMod. all seems to have installed fine using ACMEinstaller.

When i then boot up the tablet and select CyanogenMod on moboot, i get some blue text which ends with BOOTING...

Can't get past the BOOTING... issue with android, tried a few different ROMs including ICS.

This is really bugging me now and don't know of anything else that i can do, really want this tablet working so i can use it in my car :waah:

So are there any experienced HP touchpad users around here?

2. MonkeyBoss

MonkeyBoss What's a Dremel?

well i spoke to HP, sound like its a hardware problem, sending it back next week :p, now i just got to find a way to build it into my dash :p