1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free next day delivery for bit-tech members

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by Liam @ CCL, 18 May 2010.

1. Noob?

Noob? What's a Dremel?

Didn't know CCL were on here until I saw this segment today!

Very nice, will note! Thanks.

2. Hypnosam

Hypnosam Minimodder

Just linked my bit tech account to my CCL account. Its not showing up with free shipping? Just trying to order a PSU. Any help would be appreciated.

3. ReD ÅLeRt

ReD ÅLeRt What's a Dremel?

I am a bit late to the party on noticing this, but well done guys. Always nice to get free shipping. :)

4. shadow_boxer

shadow_boxer Minimodder

Didn't realise you did free shipping. Great to hear. After being put off by other retailers in the UK I may well be buying my new system from here.

Who do CCL use for their next day delivery service?

5. shadow_boxer

shadow_boxer Minimodder

Just tried to place an order after linking my bit-tech forum account to a CCL account but don't see any options for free shipping?

How long does it take for free shipping to be enabled? Will CCL reimburse costs if I do make an order?

Thanks

6. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Modder

I linked my account at 10pm on the 4th and I could choose free delivery by lunchtime on the 5th.

I'll be getting a monitor this week from them, anyone know what courier they use for the free shipping?

7. shadow_boxer

shadow_boxer Minimodder

Thanks. Just checked and it is now active.

Cheers.

On my order I selected the "next day free delivery" tab and later on in the checkout says "DPD next day delivery"

Always had a very good experience wth DPD so hopefully it'll be here tomorrow.

8. shadow_boxer

shadow_boxer Minimodder

Great service, free next day delivery from DPD superb as always! Thanks CCL!

9. jayesh0507

jayesh0507 What's a Dremel?

Always nice to get free shipping

10. Marvin-HHGTTG

Marvin-HHGTTG CTRL + SHIFT + ESC

I can't get free shipping it appears. I linked my Bit-Tech account successfully and so on, and now get a banner "You qualify for free next day delivery for Bit-Tech members!" on the basket, but no actual option. It's been 2 days since I linked the account, and would just like to buy the stuff now...

I'm attempting to buy an Eclipse Litetouch wired keyboard, 3 3.5mm audio cables and a 20m CAT5e cable - this definitely comes to over £20 inc VAT too. I can't select free next day delivery at all, no matter whether a single more expensive item is added instead (unless it has free delivery anyway).

11. o1nk

o1nk What's a Dremel?

Does this still apply?

The post was over 18 months old and I wonder if it's still offering the free delivery

12. JoeK

JoeK Minimodder

This thread is a complete joke, so many people complaining about this offer, and each time CCL respond with "we'll get the tech to have a look at it". Are you kidding me?? Why does a tech need to have a look at it each time, why not just fix it once and for all.

Also this over £20 free delivery is no longer valid, it's over £56 that gets you free delivery. I don't know how they worked it up to that unusual number. But that's the limit. Mod/CCL need to update their opening post.

Really annoyed with CCL at the moment, spent ages looking through their stuff and getting around £48 worth of stuff, and then I realised the free delivery only works if you go over £56.. (checked by adding new stuff).

Too bad for ccl, ordered from scan and overclockers, at least their website works each time every time and their free delivery is sound.

13. JCBeastie

JCBeastie What's a Dremel?

Tested and confirmed.

What a shame, they just lost a sale. Looking to get a replacement VGA cooler and they would have been my first choice. with their normal delivery options though competitors are cheaper.

14. CopperX

CopperX IT Support BOFH @ a Uni.

Deeply annoyed at the massive price increase to get free delivery. I expected better of CCL or at least more publication in this section of the forum about the price increase.

If I was back at home and not at Uni, I would have simply driven over to Tong to pick up my order but I'm sure as hell not paying £6 for delivery of a simple mouse!

You just lost an order to Amazon (which does have free delivery) and since it's not an absolute emergency order, I'm happy to wait 2-3 days for the delivery since it's free.

15. Tom @ CCL

Tom @ CCL AKA: Yewen

Hi All,

Apologies for the issues you have experienced.

Please just use the code: freedelivery20 on checkout as this will give the same offer as we advertise in this thread for anyone having trouble.

Regards,

Tom.

16. Zaim

Zaim Minimodder

Cool thanks, looks like mine has been sorted as I know have the free delivery option.

Just placed another order with you for this:
    http://www.cclonline.com/product/66...en-Full-HD-LED-Backlight-LCD-Monitor/MON0544/

17. Ratergam

Ratergam What's a Dremel?

very interesting

will seek for discussion very interesting!@

18. mo2580

mo2580 What's a Dremel?

hi everybody, im new to the forum and i wanted to clarify the rules of the free delivery as i dont fully understand it.

Regarding the 20 useful posts required for the free delivery, is that 20 useful posts every month?

Or once you have made 20 useful posts you will get free delivery everytime without a monthly post limit?

19. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Once you have 20 useful posts you will permanently get free shipping on orders over £20, unless the arrangement between Bit Tech and CCL changes.

By useful they essentially mean don't just spam for the sake of it. Get involved in a discussion, help someone in the Hardware/Software/Tech Support areas, leave a constructive comment on an article or a build log - you get the drift.

Most of all, enjoy the forums.

20. mo2580

mo2580 What's a Dremel?

thanks alot shirty for setting me straight, thats certainly a good deal!
    will now be a regular customer of ccl - they certainly got good prices.