1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide skitzab1 live stream modding. 0ne on 0ne modding tutorials

Discussion in 'Modding' started by skitzab1, 29 Apr 2012.

1. skitzab1

skitzab1 What's a Dremel?

i started out polite in this forum./ bit-tech

until i was met with negative atitude hens why i have reternd the attitude back im not going to sit back and take things like that :naughty:

and this forum and me being here os not to "help me" its to help fellow modders.

yes it will probably improve my skills a swell but this was more for the community i may have come on a bit strong.

but with the way things started out can anyone blame me?????????for acting like that you were all saying prove it so i did that is all a bit harshly yes but hay things happen ......................

Last edited: 1 May 2012
  2. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

In fairness to you mate I wish you no malice, you do what you want to do and keep on modding. The first posts I saw from you in the feedback forum just left me a bit bemused along with some other members. Things are generally pretty friendly at Bit-tech and if you post quality then you can expect a lot of respect.

You've had some great help and advice from Gareth, specofdust and others, take that on board and do yourself proud :thumb:

3. skitzab1

BIngo

i have been saying that spell check even struggles working my spelling out and as funny as it sounds its true iv delt with it for years !!!

and as for the linch mob come get me cuz u know where to find me :rock:

4. skitzab1

i have not missed a single one. :) taken them all onbored

its just slow going for me but as you all should be abell to notice.

you have been finding it essayer to understand what i am typing.

Heck lets all start over ..

HI my real name is Daniel i have been a modding addict for over 15 years and a full time modder for 10 ..

and i thort i would start live streaming//// and one on one modding tutorials and advise (free) and if it works out !!!! i probebly will have to start up donations to keep the one on one's open and free for the modding comunity

live stream will always be free :) ther is many of young moddes out there that have benefited from the one on one tutorials graitly aswell as the live streaming

for egsample from a diferant forum but ...i hope this dose not get me in trubble ............................................................................

[quote name="phillyd" url="/t/1215605/sponsored-water-phantom-danger-den-and-performance-pcs-are-now-onboard/120#post_17117744"]Here are some great looking pictures i took today with natural light. Im glad to finally have some good shots on my log.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and a sneak peek of my sleeving, decided to go shrinkless thanks to skitzab1, I'd also like to thank lutro0 for the tips i received on sleeving. all the visible connectors will be black
    [​IMG]
    [/quote]

[quote name="phillyd" url="/t/1215605/sponsored-water-phantom-danger-den-and-performance-pcs-are-now-onboard/120#post_17118719"]Update! I'd like to thank my new sponsors, Danger Den and Performance PCS for their help with this build.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I will soon be receiving the following items from the two companies for my build:
    Danger Den clear tubing
    Danger Den tubing cutter
    10 White Monsoon fittings
    Danger Den Black Ice GTX 120mm rad
    XSPC Raystorm AMD block
    Danger Den 7970 block
    Swiftech MCP355 Res
    EK 7970 IO shield
    Lamptron 8" Dual white cold cathodes.
    Primochill Dye bomb steel blue
    My sleeving is still making progress, thanks for the support of Lutro0 and skitzab1 for tips on sleeving and modding![/quote]

Man im glad to have helped :) thats what the "free" one on one modding suport and the live stream modding is all about .

will be evan better when the teathing problems are all sorted :)

always remember lutr0s tutorias :) :D and to get your custome plexi from epicpccases if u can think it he can cut it he he :)

5. Plodder

Plodder What's a Dremel?

Thats the spirit. :thumb:

Sorry to hear about your shop, but well done on getting it in the first place :)

6. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Little tip for spell checkers, use Opera it's brilliant. Sorts my spelling out dead easily.

7. skitzab1

ill be back i was just crying in the corner for a little wile :)

ill look into that :) chears

8. skitzab1

And , well, yes. It may come as a surprise to you but computers can count past 1. In fact, one's been used to calculate Pi to 10 trillion decimal places. Can you do that?[/QUOTE]

we make the programs that use binary witch cant go past 1 if it did forget the world as we know it computers will own us lolololololololololololo

9. skitzab1

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha again jumping instead of asking man how many times have u got splat on the pavement????????

[​IMG]

10. skitzab1

not directed at the people that have been polite and nice im going to continue this for you guys

this is the post that done it i think

yes i do sleaving but i dont have a rainbow of color on hand

Quote:
    Originally Posted by The_Crapman
    My anger and point is that this cretin is taking credit for other peoples work! I mean come on! Are we really expected to beleive the same person who drew these 2 designs?

Also he claims that he's never done a project log before in one thread, then posts a ridiculous cascade of pics you'd expect to find in a full log in another. He's apparently spent £100k on parts and at 29 that's a frickin shed load of money per year in his working life.

He claims he writes his own bios, yet can't even write english. He says he's been modding over 10 years and doing a HTPC scratch build, then puts a picture up of a mid tower case with a few panels missing/covered up in paint which is neither of those things. Starts a thread about not being able to get sponsors yet now has one in a project log that does braided cable extentions, but wait, he's doing cable brading too?

For the love of god people he's a fraud and should be removed from this place like sh it from a shoe!

Im thinking that this may have to be put on hold and stop. until my other 2 main builds are finished.

i dont know what you spamming wingers have done but you being stupid.

when i just tried helping you.

has coused 2 of my 3 only sponsers to pull out almost simultaniasly.

and i got them because i started the thread...... why cant i seem to get a sponsor ......

and thay evan said it was due to this thred thanks guys i know its part due to the way i reacted.

1 said : creating this thread although a grant idear has created a lot of hate towards you right now and we dont think that would be good for our name:::

not naming names but ther sponsor logos i made i might as well deleat ther is another 6 hours down the drain and im just trying to help........................:duh: :wallbash:

but if you all had not started giving me crap it would have been a friendly thread all along

thanks guys you just cost me a lot of money a lot man this is not fare :(

thanks

Last edited: 2 May 2012
    Plodder likes this.
  11. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Skitzab1, you might try taking my advice. If you read into forum etiquette you would find that double posting is considered quite rude. You've made four separate posts in a row. Furthermore, if you were using a spell checker in any of the various programs available your spelling would have improved a great deal. This is a large part of why people are giving you aggro.

If you want companies to want to sponsor you, you need to have a positive public persona. To do that, you need to raise you game somewhat.

12. Plodder

Plodder What's a Dremel?

That sounds to much like you are defending the indefensable to me. There is never an excuse for hatemongering and rubbishing of somebodies work or character which has evidently been done in this thread.

I find it all very distastefull.

Maybe the op needs a bit of guidance in how to structure his threads or comments but his idea of live modding on skype is a really good one and should be encouraged not greeted with the dispicable attitude witnessed here.

Furthermore, to judge somebody and then to attack them personally based on their ability to comunicate in writing is very naive.
    My sense tells me the op is a nice guy, working hard and trying to help others, that deserves credit.
    So +1 rep to the op.

13. Ljs

Ljs Modder

I couldn't agree more and am very dissapointed in a lot of the comments made in this thread, whatever the outcome.

14. skitzab1

and the 100k part

guys you bild 5-15 custome builds a year for over 12 years and see what sort of money u pore into it ..

dame that. epic cases thermal tower for the wonka build cost me $1000 au..

and look at the storm fortress.
    its made up out of 2 cases A storm trooper $189 when i got it.

and the siverstone fortress case is still a $250 no postage.

thats over $400 just for a case mod ......... than think of the rads and pumpps and fans it realy adds up ....

just add up ...

say i spend $1000 a month.

for a year.

thats $12,000 now X that by 10

and the 100k ends up sounding like i was being modest to my self

100k is only 10k a year over 10 years can people saying things like this if u don't have anything nice to say stay out of the thread.

so the people that do want to make use of this service im offering

can do so .........................

:wallbash:

thanks for the advise man but the backflips u have to do is stupid

Im my sponsore from now on .... hell iv done it this long ......

Last edited: 5 May 2012
  15. dancingbear84

dancingbear84 error 404

My comment on page 1 was meant in jest, so apologise if it was taken any other way.
    Skitzab I understand that you have some trouble with dyslexia and having had family members with it I do sympathise, however perhaps instead of just putting
    "I'm doing a long stint of sleeving, wanna watch" a bit of background about what you are trying to achieve would have helped, like "I thought a live video of certain things could help potential modders to learn new skills they don't understand, tonight I'm thinking of doing sleeving if anyone is interested, or has ideas for anything else, let me know."
    The other thing I wondered given your troubles with written text -although I have noticed a big improvement in your posts, I imagine It has taken you a long time to write - would be looking at some form of dictation software. I used some around 15 years ago and it sort of worked, I would hope that there have been some advances in the technology since then. That way you could input text quickly by voice into word or other text editor, then copy & paste. It may just save you some time.

16. skitzab1

yes. it dose take me longer to type my posts out a lot longer ..... but i think im geting the hang of how to deal with it. :)

being new to forums.

yer i probly should have gone about it diferantly ..

not just jumped in .

but i have now so lets work on it .......i guess this is the part of me lerning !!!........

again to all im verry sorry for my attitude and the way iv done things it was never meant to e affend anyone ..

again sorry to all but a few.....

17. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Jeez, I'm tied up with work for a few days and I come back to a soap opera.

Crapman: any more inflammatory posts and you'll enjoy a suspension for a week. Any other people who have an issue with spelling or double posts, please be polite and helpful about it, or you'll be suspended for a week.

skitzab1: you are the new guy here, so please try to fit in a bit. Please don't double post when you can edit. Please don't create several different threads for the same topic. And first impressions count: if your very first post is a whine about why you can't get companies to give you free stuff, it kind of sets the tone.

I know that dyslexia is an impairment that can make life difficult, but my wheelchair-bound friends don't ask to be carried upstairs either. They take ownership of the disability and find ways to function in spite of it. I know a surgeon colleague who is dyslexic, and guess what? He writes letters like a surgeon, not a dyslexic.

So less complaining, more duding up. Mod on.

18. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

It was better than Home and Away. :lol:

19. skitzab1

thanks for the support and again sorry for my attitude back :)

:thumb: :rock: telling me :) i giggle about it now but dose still suck that i lost sponsors :( only smalll not naming names :)

Shirty likes this.
  20. dancingbear84

dancingbear84 error 404

It does suck but they are protecting their interests at the end of the day.
    I would guess that in a few weeks/months when all the fuss has died down, your work will be judged on its own merits and then you may get more.
    Today is a new day, there have been apologies from both sides. Let's rock on and keep up with the modding, it is after all part of the reason we're all here.