1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Idiot driving games I'd be angry if I bought...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by feathers, 19 May 2012.

1. feathers

feathers Minimodder

Ahhh, well a steering wheel helps make a driving game more realistic because it's closer to the real thing than a gamepad.

:)

2. Dwarfer

Dwarfer What's a Dremel?

Ah sorry. No you're right that game is a sim. I got confused with the shitty 'Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters'

MS did a test run of PC vs, Xbox360 multi-player (Shadowrun) where they pitted top notch Xbox FPS players against average PC players and the PC players beat them nearly every time?

But you keep playing on your game-pad trying to aim & I'll keep killing you :)

Last edited: 22 May 2012
  3. Stonedsquirrel

Stonedsquirrel What's a Dremel?

ha, i liked it. n i played it with a wiimote..

u need 'x360ce' sir. just what you orderd. right up your alley i feel.. ;

now ive the terrible idea to try it BF3. oh dear..

4. terrorbyt

terrorbyt MultiModder

Exactly!

Not sure how you're missing the point I'm trying to make. There's no point telling me mouse & keyboard is more accurate (and therefore much easier to play with) than a gamepad. Everyone knows this. Of course if it were PC vs console PC would win! I'm saying that pulling a trigger feels more realistic! It has nothing to do with how good you are!

5. Dwarfer

Dwarfer What's a Dremel?

If you want realistic go to a shooting range :rock:

6. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

If you want it to feel more realistic would going to the shooting range, get one of these.
    [​IMG]

7. €gr€s

€gr€s What's a Dremel?

Nope, sorry, this product is absolutely useless. Uncomfortable to use, not precise enough, one axis is more sensitive than other. I reviewed it, during that forced myself to play ~20hrs of FPS games and then returned it and told all friends never to buy it.

If you want more realistic control in FPS game, airsoft gun + laser pointer + scanning system, real gun + laser bullet + scanning system or that way advanced setup with projectors, 360° treadmills and paintball guns for realistic hits.

If you want more realism (without the FPS game), paintball, airsoft, shooting range for target practice with real guns.. lots of fun.

8. terrorbyt

terrorbyt MultiModder

Too expensive I'm afraid.