1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What Game Would You Like Made?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Tripwires, 1 Aug 2012.

1. Husbarn

Husbarn What's a Dremel?

Beyond good and evil 2, because first part was awesome and too bad they canceled the second part, but maybe, there is still hope and they will release it one day.

Last edited: 3 Aug 2012
  2. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

GTA Shanghai or GTA Hong Kong. I'd have Tokyo or London, but both have been made. (The Getaway and Yakuza).

As for a KOTOR remake, Mass Effect. :D

And BF3 with mods honestly wouldn't be too bad, Sloth's ideas pretty much sum up my thoughts on the shooter genre. Outside of that I guess an Elder-Scrolls-esque game in a spacey world would be fun.

Oh Oh oh ! And of course an actual follow up to SimCity 4. With mods, with everything. THAT would be ****ing fantastic.

3. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

12 player - FPS - online - Starship troopers.

Effectively a FPS tower defense where it just gets more and more mental with each wave. 2 medics, 2 resupply, 1 spotter, 1 engineer (to repair defenses/walls/etc.). Have the little cockroach style ones burrowing in to keep the support peeps on their toes, mix things up with the flying ones and big buggers. Just generally vary things about to keep it fresh each time. Hell even going the L4D direction with people maybe not playing but deploying and choosing the baddies could work.

I'll keep dreaming.

The other ones I wish for is a Guitar Hero of the full, complete Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds but I think I'm alone in that wish.

4. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Half-Life 3

Prey 2 (The material that was released looked astounding!)

And then the mother of all games; A game that provides empire management on a galactic scale, allowing for 4x space RTS battle should you choose to fight them, with the option for Red Alert/Supreme Commander style battles over strategic assets on a planet and on very rare occasions where an artefact or something akin to that is found on a planet - an FPS mode. Asking for much? Never! :D

5. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Hmmm, this has just set me off thinking.

How about Battlestar Galactica............but playing a skin-job. You have to try and eliminate the fleet from within not only by planting bombs and stuff but by getting into the diplomacy of it. Inciting inter-fleet animosity to make them fight themselves, poisoning food/water supplies, sabotaging ships, convincing others to do these things for you, corrupting the military, giving info to the cylon fleets; but all the while not being so obvious about it that you might get caught, a few dozen here, a few dozen there etc. ;) Someone more creative than I could work wonders with this.

Oh and another one that just occurred to me is a remade, 64 (or if possible 128) player version of The Ship, holy crap that would rule!

6. Elton

You'd have to make it open ended. If anything it would basically be morrowind with spaceships. :D The House Careers were always ones that involved tons of intrigue. But there would also have to be a sort of randomly generated mission set for each "career" for it to work. It'd be difficult to really make.

Unless of course there was a mission editor or modding capabilities... ;)

7. IvanIvanovich

IvanIvanovich будет глотать вашу душу.

I would also love to see a modern game based on William Gibsons Sprawl or Bridge universe. I would like to see first person adventure game some rpg elements with a much heavier emphasis on story with strong exploration, stealth, info gathering/hacking, sabotage, and much less emphasis on combat.

The OP's western would interest me, as would a BSG game if done well.

8. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

All of this is leading to one thing - bit-tech should band together and make a game :rock: (concept design and art only please, I can't code for **** :lol:)

9. happyhammer7

happyhammer7 What's a Dremel?

Shenmue 3

God please, Shenmue 3

10. Tripwires

Tripwires What's a Dremel?

Wow some nice ideas here! Only problem is there are too many great ideas, and too few devs or big companies willing to put up the capital for a risky new IP! (of course having said that there are lots of studios big and small making awesome original games.)

Apart from my OP I would LOVE a GTA London, and a proper DayZ type game would be so epic. A real zombie survival game, I would set it in London or the British countryside, or a US city and surrounding countryside.

I really think the Western genre is so under-represented in games as opposed to film. Why? I don't know. I loved Red Dead but it was a third person action game, and it made me really long for a first person RPG in the same setting.

Oh and Half life 3 :D

11. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

This. A million times this.

In fact, just make an open world freelancer with multiplayer.

Also, can someone remake System Shock 2 exactly the same as before but on a recent engine. That would be lovely.

13. Elton

Agreed with deadbolt actually. After a quick google, I realized that's exactly the game I want.

Btw I still owe you 30 quid.

14. cookie! nom nom

cookie! nom nom Minimodder

lord of the rings battle for middle earth 3 :D

15. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Can't ****ing believe I forgot about this!
    Must be because I tried to bleach Dungeons (the supposed DK3 from last year) from all memories.

£20 / $30
    --------------------------

Wouldn't mind seeing a C&C Renegades 2 being released, single player was fun, but MP could be a heck of a doozy

16. Elton

Oh! :D Well I'm not complaining about that! I'll arrange a transaction when I get home tomorrow.

17. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

Agree wholeheartedly. They could one-up this by bringing the original System Shock into the 21st century first, though. It's an even better game!

18. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

I can't speak for System Shock 1, I tried it, but the control scheme threw me way off, I couldn't work my head around it.

System Shock 2 is damn good, however.

19. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

Oh the irony/glorious stereotyping Elton! :D

Unreal Tournament like it was in UT2003 and 2004 or something similar. A twitch, accuracy and skill-based shooter with a extra dollop of mayhem. :rock:

20. TheCherub

TheCherub Minimodder

An RPG based around Legend of the 5 Rings. So much depth of story, so much diversity and some seriously well thought out mechanics. Might have to make it a little less brutal though!