1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Bit-tech League of Legends thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Djayness, 19 Jan 2011.

1. knuck

knuck Hate your face

Yes, US :D

But I only have a few more days to play until I leave for a few month. I will then be away from my PC so I won't get my LoL fix for a while :waah:

2. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

then stop posting on BT and PLAY!!! ;)

I left LoL for close on a year... and then picked it up again... yeah, I was rusty, but I am back in it...

3. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Quick weekend recap:
    The buff to Teemo's E Rocks. Hard.
    AP is now head and shoulders above an AD/AS Teemo in late game. Early game the matchup is relatively even, with AD having a bit of an edge, thanks to the AS items.
    This goes out the window the moment Stinger comes in, though.
    A good example of this was when after a team fight, a (well-ish played) AD/AS teemo jumps me in the jungle (I am on 25% health, he's on about half). He unstealths, Blind, Auto attacks follow.

I Blind back and die to his auto attacks. Then realise that he had 4(!!!) HP left. 4! Not to mention that thanks to lich Bane I would have dealt AS MUCH damage with my first auto as I did with the blind.

4. Poulter

Poulter What's a Dremel?

So, who things that Rengar is completely overpowered? :D
    Also who is the favorite jungler for everyone at the moment? I have to say that Mundo is doing well for me in ranked

5. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

I still love jungle ww but he isn't as great as he was pre jungle nerf.

I like Udyr or Shivanna in the jungle. I've also tried Xin and he is much better now after his buffs.

6. Xahl

Xahl Your mum's a Dremel

Personally I've not seen a good one yet so I couldn't say.
    Jungle Fiddle, ain't no party like a Fiddlesticks party :thumb:

7. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

Jungle Udyr, so versatile between Tanky DPS Tiger or Tank Phoenix.

Also the one person i can count on to win my Ranked Games :p.

8. Xahl

Xahl Your mum's a Dremel

Not to mention Diana...

9. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

When she's not banned >.>

10. mansueto

I haven't seen anyone online in ages :( This makes me sad... Could be the whole I'm in Canada thing though.

11. Djayness

Djayness phwupupupup

Can't believe I created this thread, it spread like crazy! I still play btw.

12. Trance

Trance Two steps forward, one step back

I'm actually liking hecarim jungle atm, personally think he is a bit underrated. He ganks bosslike :)

13. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

I haven't tried junglin in forever, TBH...

As for the new champ... he's OK... I played against one, but I believe he was underplayed. A bit tankier than WW, perhaps, but not uncontrollable. Not like Diana can get...

14. mansueto

In bushes with his leap he can stick to people like its his day job. As for Hecarim, he can be very difficult to deal with late game, early game he isn't a threat but if he gets fed or farmed, he can be pretty tanky, do decent damage and he's quick enough to stop most champs from escaping.

15. Trance

Hecarim can do some nasty ganks though, get it right and you can knock them right out of their lane, especially in mid, cutting them off from their tower. As far as Rengar is concerned, any cc can shut him down pretty bad.

16. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

As a Teemo player, Heca can be my worst nightmare.
    Even in any normal lane, having Heca opposing me means that nowhere is safe once he gets his rush.
    I have been rushed down from BEHIND the turret (bushes behind the outter turret in top/bot lane), and heca got away fine that boost allows him to rush forwards, trample on you and run away before the turret kills him.
    The fact that he can be quite tanky AND dish out damage makes him.. well... no fun if you play a slow squishy like Teemo.

Admittedly, late game he has a hard time catching me: W+Ghost+Boots+CDR means I can run FAST

17. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

Heca's a very hit and miss char imo... i've only ever seen him either get really fed or be really lacklusture.

When jungling, he takes camps fast, but is very reliant on blue buff and when ganking he's really most effective in hard pushed lanes since his knockback is in the direction of travel, so any in lane or retreating champions simply get put further away from your teammates.

Coupled that with the fact he doesn't seem to have that much innate survivability (his W is good, but it really relies on your team).

BentAnat likes this.
  18. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

The "fed or n00b" seems about accurate...
    Sadly, I run into him fed.
    It is, I should mention, one of those champs that (probably due to only meeting him quite fed) is intimidating to me, which already puts me at a disadvantage to him.

19. Xahl

Xahl Your mum's a Dremel

One of the reasons I don't really like Hec as a champ is because he just seems to lack any real punch. Fed or not I never feel the impact of his abilities, like you might with other tanky junglers like Malphite.

20. Trance

Yeh but e + boots + tf + ghost + pd + shureiyas + my friend usually plays orianna, is just too much fun, used them all just before we won a game, ran through a sona ult XD
    His punch comes from just spamming q, and as far as ganking is concerned you can do behind tower ganks like ali quite often.