1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbee First mod [Updated 11/05/03 New Mods More Pics]

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by MeRviN, 19 Mar 2003.

1. xen0morph

xen0morph Bargain wine connoisseur

That's exactly the same as my old case!

(click/drag to address bar)here

2. MeRviN

MeRviN What's a Dremel?

Latest update

I have added a few things since my last post first I got rid of the green led’s and switches and replaced them with this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then put a clear fan in the top with blue led's
    [​IMG]
    Put some chrome led bezels for the HDD & power on the front
    [​IMG]
    This is what it looks like now
    [​IMG]

3. ReFredzRate

ReFredzRate Relix Headshot!!

omfg!!! I want more pics of that baybus!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

4. the_secret

the_secret What's a Dremel?

-> me too
    -> that one nice baybus, dude.

5. carnut101

carnut101 Banned

im working on my first big case mod too, but its gonna take me a while since i just spent alot of money on upgrading from an 800mhz p3 :eeek: :jawdrop: (yes, i survived with that). thats 1 nice case uve got there. very nice touch with those blue leds shining down on the drives. i was gonna do someting similar, but i got another idea that will match more with the overall look of the case (ull just have 2 wait and see, but it should b very cool looking if it turns out the way i want it 2). and 4 those of u that r interested... the parts that saved me from that p3 r the following: amd athlon xp 2400+, 2x 256mb cosair xms pc2700 w/platinum heatsinks, and a... micro atx :jawdrop:... motherboard, but that things very nice: agp 8x, nForce 2 chipset, supports the 3000+ and can have up 2 3gb of pc3200 ddr :rock:. it may b small, but i love my little comp thats been through it all... codind [EDIT]coding* (whats profffreeednig?)[/EDIT] :geek:, hsf-less overclocking :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: ( i was new 2 comps when i did that), and some :dremel:ing that went bad:waah:, though that made me get new, better side panels, so not really a loss.

Last edited: 13 May 2003