1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News SilverStone Fortress FT03-Mini review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 28 Sep 2012.

1. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

2. fluxtatic

fluxtatic What's a Dremel?

Not bad, although it looks a bit like a shredder. A teeny, tiny shredder. But for that price? Hell, no.

3. Rustynutts

Rustynutts What's a Dremel?

I thought it looked like a bin, coulple of bananna skinns hanging over the side and you set......:)

4. ec928

ec928 What's a Dremel?

"Perhaps the main issue with the SilverStone FT03-Mini is its price. At over £100..."

Don't understand this obsession about price by PC tech magazines and tech geeks. This is a fraction of the price of a high end graphics card (or high end CPU, M/B etc.) and a good quality case will likely outlast them all. I want innovative high quality case and it's negative, short sighted attitudes like this that prevent manufacturers from developing high end cases made of newer materials. After all these years tech geeks still look at aluminium for their exotic high end cases; almost no real innovation has occured because techies are known to be so cheap in this area.

Anyway, I prefer the Prodigy design. To bad they're aiming, like everyone else, at the low end of the market. Understandable since magazines like this seem to ignore everything except for the low end <£100 market.

5. [USRF]Obiwan

[USRF]Obiwan What's a Dremel?

So basicaly you pay more if you have a vertical mini-itx case. If I mod four 3cm high feets on the back of a regular (horizontal) mini-itx case and flip it over I have the same.

6. duc

duc What's a Dremel?

Tags: Add Tags