1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Tribble

Tribble Steals Avatars

arh i left a glass of water near my KB which is a g19 and my mouse mx518 and i left the room for a few mins, in that time my two year old little boy dripped water all over KB and mouse :waah:

oh and i had some really expensive landline phones that he has also destroyed gigaset sl785's :waah:

bonus though the new g19 doesn't have the issues of the odd missing letters when i type, which is great.

gave the mouse and KB to ex partner said his guy at work maybe able to fix them, i said he could have them if he does :thumb:

time to get him in to nursery :D

and i have a cold, it is not a normal cold it just attacks the throat, so i can't talk as i've lost my voice, so no stuffed up nose at all, just a painful throat.

2. Invictus.

Invictus. Minimodder

lots of crap currently happening.. some good mostly bad but just all adds up and becomes overbearing at times..

3. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Constant rejections from job interviews...... also my mum seems to find that its acceptable to open my post.

4. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Mail yourself a mousetrap. :thumb:

TheCherub and PureSilver like this.
  5. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

Broke in my SS 4H headset by ziptying it between pillows and blasting prog metal overnight.

So why is this in "what ruins your life"? I started to dislike those Audio Pro Stage44s that I have.

6. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

Flawless victory +rep

7. TheStockBroker

TheStockBroker Modder

Totally smitten with new lass. Been seeing each other for a month - lady is queen of mixed messages. Up 'til Friday it's been going well; Friday night she can't wait to see me, this morning other flirty texts, this evening... "it's not you, it's me"... WTF? I don't even....

and yet, I'm sure I'll get an apologetic text tomorrow morning, and we'll be back on again...

I have never been 'played' before. It really sucks balls liking someone more than they like you!

8. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

start opening hers, if its important, shred it.

9. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

FFS I'd have mailed myself a turd if my mum had opened my post when I still lived at home :grr:

10. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

Remind her that it is thoroughly against the law to open letters addressed to someone else.

11. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Beginning to get really pissed off with insurance companies and trying to tax my car. How ****ing complicated do they need to make it?

My car's insured, yet the DVLA have no record of the insurance. Phone up Admiral, appears that the insurance is starting Sunday (today). Fine, I'll try again now. Nope, still nothing.

It's a ****ing circus atm.

12. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

went to see my sister in hospital...shes in a very dark place in her head right now, and shes really made a mess of her face / arms / legs / neck with self harming... i just want to cry inside seeing what shes done to herself... its just so hard trying to be positive when i see her in such a state... :(

13. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Im sure the surprise factor will not go down well but my folks dont open my packages. So its only me who will get the surprise!!

I think that maybe a new plan of action.

My mum is a copper, im sure she will find someway to circumvent that law.

14. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

@Atanum141 Have you simple tried asking her not to open your post. Stating there is nothing illegal being delivered, nothing for her to be concerned about and to simply not open it?

15. Magmatwister

Magmatwister What's a Dremel?

Where've you applied to so far? Don't feel too bad tbh, every person I know with a job has got in through friends and family or just plain foulplay (illegal working hours - yes he lost the job). It's tough out there nowadays. Assume every job vacancy has 10 candidates applying for it and you probably won't be far off the mark.

16. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

My watercooling rig leaked most of the fluid in the loop. No shorts thanks god (no fluid next to PSU, motherboard or graphics card, and even if, AFAIK it should be non-conductive), but will have to RMA the build (seems like pump started leaking fluid somewhere, so the fluid is only at the bottom of the case (and on the carpet). Downgrade to the Macbook - that means no gaming in next weeks for me, no Borderlands 2. My productivity wil increase ten fold i gues :worried:.

17. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

I know i've said this many times in this thread, but here it is again!

Can feel a gallbladder attack slowly coming on. I'm at work so have to wait for this one guess to check in, then i'm going to jump in the bath for a few hours rolling around until its over with a few codeines.

Have an appointment to see a surgeon on the 16th at nullfield got to pick either nhs or nullfield. Anyone have experience with either they'd like to share?

meh probably should shut up about my damn gallbladder but it really is ruining my life right now :(

edit : been in the bath for about 3 hours, trying to sleep is damn near impossible yet, i feel like i've not slept in 7 weeks. This is agony!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr

Last edited: 29 Oct 2012
  18. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

I know similar pains, bro. My docs say heating pad, blanket, peace and quiet. They recommend books. I do too. Get lost in a book, it doesn't go away, you can just deal better.

19. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

Hurricane Sandy. It's scary to realize just how much force that storm is going to impact the US with. Even scarier when you realize it's more just a set of sheer coincidences that have caused it to become so brutally powerful.

20. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Had mine pulled for causing Pancreatitis :dremel:. (See surgery thread).