1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Lean and Green - 15-12-14 - as complete as it's going to get

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Waynio, 28 Jan 2012.

1. Balder

Balder Calmer than a monk on morphine

DISCLAIMER: I'M IN NO WAY DEFENDING ANYONE BUT

What people like and not differs, I love this mod, like I do with alot of others, but unlike some, apparently, I just dont bother to put stars on anything I consider "3 or lower", and I rarely post in something anyway, so dont go all vigilante just yet ;)

Anyway, seeing as I more or less only look at mods here on bit-tech (and a few people via facebook, I'm thrilled that Waynio is back here would suck to not see the ending!

Uhmm, WELCOME BACK WAYNIO!

[​IMG]

Waynio likes this.
  2. B NEGATIVE

B NEGATIVE All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Wayne you tart....

:D

Welcome back man. :thumb:

Waynio likes this.
  3. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

And who else, particularly in the elite tier, other than you, Wayne, is going to encourage new modders when they decide to take the leap? I know I appreciated your posts of encouragement :)

Waynio likes this.
  4. Squigly

Squigly MODfiend.. ~twitch~

was worried I was gonna have to go stalker on your ass to see this through!!.. Let it be a warning.. WE WILL FIND YOU! :D

5. Sarakon

Sarakon The German

Just now you will have a bunch of guys in ninja and Apocalypse outfits spread around your house :D although the ninjas you would not see... :p

At least you are back :D

Waynio likes this.
  6. jokkos

jokkos too busy to mod *sigh*

woohoo you're back!

*puts party hat on*

:rock::clap:

Waynio likes this.
  7. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Goddamn.. If you had not come back, I would have to hunt you down and give you a wedgie until you screamed for mercy and promised to post in here again!
    F the stars, F the haters, and F everyone who would doubt you!

The true people in here are the ones who REALLY appreciate your work, and those are the only ones you should listen to! (At least, that's what I do! :) )

When life knocks you down...
    Calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say "You hit like a bit*h" :thumb:

Waynio likes this.
  8. Ragequit

Ragequit What's a Dremel?

I already did that, a quick google search was all it took ;)

9. Mosquito

Mosquito Just 'Plane' Crazy

:clap: :thumb:

Pay no attention to the idiots behind the screen...
    [​IMG]

Waynio likes this.
  10. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Thanks again everyone and sorry about letting such a silly little thing bother me & noooooo Über wedgie. :lol::D

One thing though I'll never admit to being elite because then I wouldn't feel any need to push myself. :blush:

Looking at all the others demoted I'm seeing it like a virus now, I'm naming the virus "cloud of p***" & hope for clearer skies. :hehe:

When will updates roll on, when I start modding again :D on Saturday hopefully if I don't get hooked on gaming, lot of good ones available now but just want to play through some hitman 5, good old bar code head 47. :D It got poor review somewhere so if Joe scores it low 47% would be a lol but it would have to be pretty bad to deserve that, only played a tiny bit & it seems OK to me. :)

I am as eager as ever to do this, just need a little gaming fun break & I'll be alright then & I'll turn updates from weekly to instant again since I'm not going to be concentrating just on doing this. :)

And too right I'm ashamed to have got so much attention for the wrong reason, I'll make up for it. :duh::sigh::duh::rolleyes::duh:

--------
    Need a tiny bit more time to unwind, not possible to mod on if in tazmanian devil mode unless it's a hefty filing session, :D I'd butcher this project otherwise lol.

I thought Saturday would be mod on day but I think it'll be tomorrow now.

Last edited: 24 Nov 2012
  11. Mechh69

Mechh69 I think we can make that fit

Glad your back Waynio! I have quite a few subs around and the star trolls are out in full force! I only sub to the threads that I find interesting and weather or not I like the medium or style the build is done in I still recognize outstanding craftsmanship!I do love this build, style and your dedication to it, I had no idea so much could be done with a scroll saw and the intricate design in layers that you have done is amazing. Keep up the good work and I look forward to all your updates.

P.S. I 5 starred it a while ago. I am going to try to find the feedback thread and suggest that if a modder request it that the star rating can be removed!

12. B NEGATIVE

I am all for the star rating but it should log your username and restrict rating use until a post count mark has been reached. People should be accountable.

13. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

So glad to see you won't let some little screw-ups get in the way of giving us our regular fix of awesomeness! :thumb:

14. bluc

bluc What's a Dremel?

Sorry for the dumb question but...What happened to cause the star request ? I never have worked out how people get stars on their thread. As far as craftmanship/originality and overall awesomeness i would have to say this is the best case on bittech. Keep up the great work and remember haters are gunna hate :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

15. ulfar

ulfar holy s**t, i can change this?

next time, post this gif:
    [​IMG]

(anon people will always be douchebags...)

now get on with it!

16. B NEGATIVE

Hahaha,i have been hit with star trolls too.
    Im honored that i bought a little bit of misery to some poor talentless sap....

17. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

Good.

Now that we got that minor mishap out of the way, I think we all look forward to your next update.

I don't when it happens. Just let it happen. I'll be here, lurkin'.

18. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

Nice job on the spindicator housing, fits nice and snug :thumb:, I don't quite get this rating system convo, was it because the overall rating went down from 5 star because someone voted it really low? Sorry if its a dumb question i never really use or look at the star rating system. I always just assumed it was pretty much impossible to keep an overall 5 star rating on any site where a large amount of poeople have viewed it as no matter how good something is there will always be someone who doesn't like it. Even the occasional mass produced product that becomes extremely popular which 99.9% of people think is an awesome product there will always be though's few who for some reason hate it.

I mean when I was reading reviews for my TV before I bought it, everyone liked it, then there was this one guy who gave it a bad review and star rating simply because as he put it, it collects too much dust. I mean what the f*** is he serious!! its a frigging tv, its stationary, its gonna collect dust lol

Last edited: 26 Nov 2012
  19. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

20. amagriva

amagriva Minimodder

try these [​IMG]with a mug of milk and honey, they're cheap only 1,29 on amazon