1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Cloud Backup (Not storage)

Discussion in 'Software' started by BennieboyUK, 25 Nov 2012.

1. BennieboyUK

BennieboyUK CPC Folder of the Month Sep 2011

Hi folks,

Just wondered if anyone uses any form of cloud backup for there server/nas/PC/mobile devices. Maybe I should have asked this a little while ago, but I have been doing some testing with some products and I have finally coughed up the £8.00 a month for unlimited storage using "MYPCBACKUP.com"

I tried various others, iDrive, Mozy, Amazon S3 - but found the functions and price of mypcbackup very good as I needed 10tb of space. I have started with a rolling 30day contract, so I can pull out if I don't like.

I'm interested, what do you use? Has anyone else had experience of mypcbackup and what do you think of it?

2. Votick

Votick My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

I use KeepVault to backup my WHS. It's a great service no issues so far. And the pricing is very reasonable.

3. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

I used a trial of Carbonite and it appeared to work pretty well from what I saw (never had to rely on it to recover my PC fortunately). Right now though I just use SkyDrive as my primary documents & photo storage and have it backed up locally.

4. saspro

saspro IT monkey

backblaze or crashplan for me. Although by the time you've uploaded the 10tb over broadband you may well be dead.

BennieboyUK likes this.
  5. BennieboyUK

BennieboyUK CPC Folder of the Month Sep 2011

Thanks Saspro, just taken a look at Crashplan and see they have a black Friday deal running, just got a years unlimited single user for $25!

+rep for you Sir!