1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free next day delivery for bit-tech members

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by Liam @ CCL, 18 May 2010.

1. blah

blah Minimodder

Mine isn't working, trying to order something for £27 including VAT (so over £20 - VAT) and it won't let me have free shipping via my forum account or the freedelivery20 code

2. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

blah, i've found it easiest to phone the order in and mention that the offer isn't working properly on the website, if it doesn't offer the free delivery option. the option still seems a bit buggy, and sometimes displays and other times doesn't. Even on phoned in orders they've still always sent me email updates about dispatch and delivery.

3. blah

blah Minimodder

Thanks for that Splosh.

I was in a rush and so I've just bought it online now, paying the full £5.99 postage even though it says that my account is eligible for free postage.

I will PM the CCL people here with my order number for a refund,

4. Dan @ CCL

Dan @ CCL What's a Dremel?

I've no idea why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, but I can always sort the postage out later if the order has been placed and postage paid, as I have for blah, and of course phoning your order works too.

5. Pranja

Pranja Blackwolf

Is this offer valid for non-UK forum members?

6. Dan @ CCL

Hi Pranja,

Unfortunately not, no. We can only offer our free delivery to mainland UK at the moment I'm afraid.

7. bazman24

bazman24 Minimodder

hi looking to spend around £48 for a new cooler but the freedelivery20 code is not working for me! have my bit-tech account linked as well? i wanted to pay online as i want to pay via paypal is there any new codes or anything?

8. Dan @ CCL

No codes at the moment unfortunately bazman24, but if you're wanting to pay PayPal the best bet is to put the order through with DPD next day delivery and PM me your order number, and I'll get the delivery fee refunded straight away.

9. Marine-RX179

Marine-RX179 What's a Dremel?

Was gonna order the Logitech HD Webcam C270 at £20.72, but found the free next day delivery option is gone...so came here to check, only to find that the requirement of minimum spend of £20 got changed to £50 :/

Ah well, looks like I gonna order from elsewhere or pick one up from the local Argos store at £19.99 instead.

10. Dan @ CCL

Unfortunately due to rising carriage costs the free delivery was no longer viable for orders under £20, so we have had to adjust the threshold for it I'm afraid.

11. Ice Tea

Ice Tea Minimodder

So is it £50 or £20 now ?

Thanks

12. sniperdude

sniperdude Minimodder

50 here mate

13. WALKYRIE

WALKYRIE What's a Dremel?

Hello, I am here in London, my order is about 71 pounds, but there are still some additional charge for delivery, I already registered at CCL also with my Bit-Tech username and email, how can I get free delivery ?, thank you.

Last edited: 20 Dec 2012
  14. Yorkie

Yorkie Minimodder

Seen as though that was your 21st post its likely the system is yet to pick you up, would probably say to give us a shout tomorrow on 01274 471201 we should be able to help.

15. WALKYRIE

WALKYRIE What's a Dremel?

I was looking for the set of 16GB of Samsung DDR3 1600MHz, but is not available anymore at CCL, fortunately is still available the set of 8GB, I am in a hurry now before even that set may be disappear :worried: can I make now the order choosing "Collection at Trade Counter" and later when the free delivery issue have been sorted out, change to next day delivery ?

Last edited: 20 Dec 2012
  16. Dan @ CCL

A collection order wouldn't take any payment from you, so you would need to place your order for delivery. What we normally do is ask for you to put the order through with the £5.99 next day delivery, and then shoot me a PM and I'll just get the delivery refunded for you.

We should be getting the 16GB kit back in soon, but it wouldn't be until some time after Christmas now.

17. robump

robump Minimodder

Hi.
    It says I qualify for free next day delivery for bit tech members but still charges me 5.99 for delivery?

How do you sort this out?

Thanks

18. bdigital

bdigital Is re-building his PC again

Is the order over £20 excluding VAT?

19. robump

robump Minimodder

Yes... It's over £100!

20. Dan @ CCL

Hi robump, check your other thread for some options to get around it.

The free delivery for bit-tech members is now for orders over £50.. unfortunately rising carriage costs meant it just wasn't economical for us to offer it on orders under that value anymore but we still wanted to offer what we can to bit-tech members!