1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs The games I'd like to unplay

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 13 Dec 2012.

1. raybies

raybies What's a Dremel?

+ 1BILLION.

Far Cry 2 was such a PoS, they must have given caffein pills to the poor testers... I bet the testers didn't even finish it.

Just looking at the title Far Cry makes me cry, so no 3 for me.

I kept playing it thinking it has to get better soon.

2. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Would like to be able to unplay Metroo 2033, so I could reply it on ranger without knowing any of the story.

Great game.

3. ZatOichi

ZatOichi What's a Dremel?

SPORE

4. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

I'd like to unplay dangeon defenders. loved that game till they introduced sharkens that ruined any chance of me completing it on nightmare. the best part was working out the best tower configurations and fine tuning them, now i just know where stuff should go.

5. LightningPete

LightningPete Diagnosis: ARMAII-Holic

The fact that ''EXTREME'' can be put with SHIP SIMULATOR in the same title is pretty much a killer before it was bought.

However i would never want to unplay ANY game. Simply put the bad gaming experiences were the ones that made me enjoy the better ones more, by simply comparing them in my mind or becoming more excited at a title that came after a pretty horrendous one.

6. LightningPete

LightningPete Diagnosis: ARMAII-Holic

You need to buy COD:UO for the PC it can be bought for mere pennies now. It came out around 2003 if im not mistaken and still arguably the best (and literally the first) COD out there. WW2 multiplayer at its best.

Tags: Add Tags