1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Got my extension tubes!

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Nealieboyee, 24 Apr 2012.

1. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

great shots.

I've also joined the extension tube club, despite what I said earlier. reverse coupling ring and reverse mounts just don't work as well. Lack of aperture control is the decisive factor.

Haven't got around to using them yet, but I trust these Kenko tubes with electronic contacts will be up to the job. They are not cheap!

2. Prime

Prime What's a Dremel?

My tube is a very old Manual Nikon tube.
    I can't speak for Canon but Nikon offered a reversing adapter to manually control the aperture on their old lenses. It also took a threaded filter I believe.

You could try a T mount bellows and fit a manual lens with an appropriate adaptors on each end.

Last edited: 19 Feb 2013
  3. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Nice. I love the first one!

4. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

Epic thread revival pt2.

[​IMG]

Mine just arrived at home, and I have a reverse mount on its way (from China I assume).

Any top tips? I like the idea of the home made ring, but that would mean that I'd need a extension cable for my flash, for now I think I'll just use my normal flash with a home made soft box, and see how that goes.