1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Crysis 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gunsmith, 5 Jun 2012.

1. bdigital

bdigital Is re-building his PC again

Damn i take it you cant buy those? Well done gunny

2. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Haha, very nice! I dare you to go and walk in your local supermarket with it on, and then shout Maximum Armour! :hehe::D

On a side note, get rid of the dog, as it obviously decided to take a bite out of your chair.:D

3. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

you're the second person to mock my chair this morning, i'll have you know that chair has saved the world countless times with me and has more gaming miles on it then you can shake a stick at.

4. mrMonkeyChunks

mrMonkeyChunks EVGA Cheesecake

I would have thought that 'Maximum Comfort' would have been more appropriate. ;)

5. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Nope you can't some people have won them, or been given them whilst attending a small UK based C3 event.

6. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

I want a real Nano suit!!! Crytek please send me one, we know you are supplying the middle east with them. :D

7. hoochy

hoochy Need moar cooling

Just a heads up for those playing C3. You may of noticed during the open MP beta that there was a FoV slider within the advanced graphics tab - this has unfortunatly been removed from the full c3 release, but there is a way to still alter your FoV by command.

Quote below from offical crysis 3 forums;

I have changed the value to 70, 70, 72 respectively and made it an autorun config. I used these FoV settings in the open MP beta. It works perfectly in release. Hope its of use to someone :)

[ZiiP] NaloaC likes this.
  8. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

i hear that the FOV slider is coming in the next patch
    there was apparantly a problem with it :x

9. Podge4

Podge4 Oi, whats your game?

I finished it last night, i really enjoyed it. Im going to replay it in 3D on my tv. Crysis 2 worked quite well in 3D with no problems so im hoping this will be better.

In Crysis 2 Prophet puts Alcatraz in the suit at the start, technically its not the same person in the suit, surly when he broke the symbiotic link with the suit he would cease to inhabit it? but thats just me being picky about the story lol.

sry i didn't spoiler it first time round

Last edited: 26 Feb 2013
  10. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

ARGH SPOILER TAGS WHY THE FUDGE DID I READ THAT!

11. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Could of used spoiler tags...Was only lurking here to take the mick out of Gunnys chair :(

12. nathan

nathan What's a Dremel?

Gunny,

are you planning on getting some videos up?
    If so, when? I'm looking forward to it. You :rock:!

13. hoochy

hoochy Need moar cooling

That's good to hear :) in the meantime though I hope the config fix above helps some people :) if anyone fancies joining up for some MP games, drop me a message!

14. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Yeah it does :( Have you had the audio stuttering when the screen is graphically intensive? I've found staring at walls helps when it does that XD I thought my xbox was crashing the first time though. (Before the console v PC thing rears its head, my PCs are currently dead, so the Xbox is all I have for games).
    Haha! I saw a give-away for one of those on Twitter this morning. You should definitely model it for your next video :naughty:

15. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Changelist for Patch 1.1

16. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

Only played a couple of hours of the SP, and I'm really enjoying it. Not convinced on the simplification of the suit (I didn't play 2 so I don't know if it's been brought over from that) but otherwise it's a cool game with cool guns. :D

17. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I'm still getting used to the suit, even after playing Crysis 2. I jumped back into the original game, and the controls just seem so much more natural and fluid to use, seamlessly jumping from cloak to strength etc.

In terms of the graphics, the vegetation inside the Dome is utterly stunning.

18. Panomama

Panomama I once signed up on uniform dating

Since building my computer, I've found the first game I cannot truly play. FPS from 30-40.

19. Deders

Deders Modder

I expect you'd get much better FPS with a Quad core.

What I want to know is
    How was Prophet able to take the suit off to give it to Alcatraz without suffering like Psycho did?

20. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

Looks like it took a few bullets too :p