1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows C.A.R.S Pre alpha Development build released!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gabkicks, 19 Oct 2011.

1. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

My god the graphics are getting really good.

2. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

Thanks for all the vids by the way. I'm going to buy this game and a steering wheel setup.

3. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

Holy **** that multiplayer race! I nearly had a heart attack when that car stopped right in front of you lol. This is by far the most amazing racing game I've ever seen. You are one hell of a driver too.

Do you think the multiplayer will have some kind of leaderboards and stuff? I could imagine myself getting quite competitive if I played this.

4. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

That Lotus 98T...

I want this game now.

5. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

The multiplayer is amazing. Are the other people professional racing car drivers in real life? Or just really good at games? Either way I want this game.

6. Si_the-dude

Si_the-dude Techaholics Anonymous. 0 days clean

I can't wait to be able to play this game. I've been desperate for a Gran Turismo/Forza like experience on PC for ages now. DROOOL.

7. Cleggmeister

Cleggmeister Of reasonable knowledge...

So, I've had the cheapest membership for a while and feel I'm missing out on the best cars and tracks. What level should I buy to get the best value?

8. Cleggmeister

PS, Modmaster, that 137 Lotus video is awesome but regrettably unrealistic beyond belief. I mean, a Lotus (or a bunch of them) running for more than a few minutes without serious electrical or mechanical failure? Tsch!

:)

9. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

Last time I looked they stopped selling memberships. I was hoping to upgrade as well but the FSA have stuck their nose in and ruined things, well at least until the end of the month.:sigh:

10. Cleggmeister

Just read the article, thanks. Good to see the FSA correctly prioritising their casework. Incompetents.

11. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Actually, from a regulatory point, I can see their thinking. Chances are it'll be back up at the end of the month once someone out there's satisfied. They're taking a much dimmer view of things like this, and while it may give us the geek horn, it's still suspect to them.

12. Krikkit

In case anyone was wondering I think we've had quite enough of Modmaster just spamming us with his youtube channel. :p

13. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

I like it, as it's showing us the game and its current development. Although I don't buy into pre Alpha builds, I'm looking forward to the release. :)

14. Pointy

Pointy What's a Dremel?

I am really enjoying this game Having dusted off my DFGT wheel, I have been having great fun with the Formula Rookie car. I have not been brave enough to try it online yet, but if there are any Formula Rookie lovers out there who are up for a race, give me a shout. I am currently racing with no assists other than the racing line (while I learn the tracks), I can set up a teamspeak server as well, if you would like to laugh at me while you lap me. :eeek:

Regards,

Les

15. Krikkit

I've not played it for a while - I keep hoping to be able to upgrade mine to unlock more cars & tracks, but that's been disabled for months. :(

ETA: A quick scout on the forum seems to say I won't be upgrading at all now... *sigh* Only another year to wait then. :\

Last edited: 24 Apr 2013